A great idea

Your POV:
Months passed, and Corey and I still haven't spoken. We managed to avoid each other all year. Sure it was sort of immature, but I just couldn't think of what to say.
-
Coreys POV:
Today was the last day of school. It was pretty fun I guess, though for some reason my mind has been stuck on y/n. She looked so pretty today. Sometimes I feel guilty for ignoring her all year, but I only did so because every time I did try to approach her she turned the other way. I just wish things could go back to normal. I miss her so much, I miss every little detail about her. Her laugh, her smile, her hugs, I miss it all.

I walked down the hallway to exit the school building, when I see her trying to gather papers that she had dropped. "Here let me help you with that." I say. "Oh thank you so much. I really appreci-" she looked up at my face, then back down at her feet. "Oh Corey... I'll be on my way." "Y/n wait" I grabbed her arm. "Can we please just talk." Her face turned pale. "Y/n, are you alright?" "Yes I'm fine, thank you." "Are you sure? You don't look so good." "I really have to go, bye Core."
She ran off.
Your POV:
I felt like I was going to be sick. Panic rushed over my body, so I ran off.
Once I got home I ran up to my bedroom and locked myself in there. Laying in my bed looking at the ceiling, I thought of all the good memories Corey and I had together. I miss him so much, I wanted to talk to him, but I freaked out. "Should I call him?" I thought to myself. I shook my head. "Remember how it went the last time you tried to do that." I dug my head into my pillow and put my blanket over my body. Listening to the wind blow and the trees rustle, I slowly drifted off to sleep.
-
I woke up to cruel summer by Bananarama playing onto stereo. (How fitting for how it's going so far.) I looked at the clock to see how long I was asleep for. "7:00 in the morning?! How did I manage to sleep for so long without any supper." I got up and put my slippers on. I then went down stairs to get some breakfast.
"Have a good sleep?" My mom said. "I guess so." "You were asleep for quite some time." I nodded my head. "Sorry about that." "No worries. That boy Corey came around last night at around 10:30, I told him to come back tomorrow because you were sleeping." My head shot up. "Mom?! Why didn't you wake me up?!" "Well I'm sorry, I promise I tried to, but you were out cold." "Oh no, I feel horrible." "Don't honey, it's not your fault." She gave me a hug. "If the universe wants you two together, you'll eventually find your way back to each other. If not, then it was never meant to be." "Really? What if we aren't meant to be, what will I do?" "You'll find someone new." "What if I don't want to?" She took a moment to think about what she was going to say. "Give it time, everything happens or a reason." "You know what, your totally right. Thanks mom." I got up and kissed her on the cheek then put my dishes in the sink. "Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to hang out with the girls." "Do you need a ride?" "Yes please." I shouted from my room.
I've decided I'm not going to mope around all summer, I'm going to make the most of it. If Corey and I are really meant to be, we'll find our way back to each other, just like mom said. I ran down stairs and hopped in the car. "Drop me off at Riley's please and thank you." She gave me a weird look. "What?" I said. "I do t know, you just seem a little too excited. What are you up to?" "I'm going to plan a trip with the girls." "What kind of trip? Like a camping trip?" I laughed. "No, like a trip to Hawaii." "HAWAII?!" "Yes? Is that ok?" "If you want to go I'm gonna have to be there to." "But mom-" "no buts, it's not safe to travel alone." I let out a sigh. "You're right, sorry about that."
The girls and I are going to have the best summer ever, surely this would keep my mind off things. This was the greatest idea I have ever had.
-
-
Wow, we are getting soooo close to 1k reads😌 Just call me a famous writer omg😩🙄☝️
Anyways, ty all sm for everything I am forever grateful<3 Ik this isn't the best book ever, and I apologize for that🧍‍♀️But If you liked this please check out my other stories <3
-Brynn🤍