Reuniting with an old friend

I just added a random song this time:)

-

I woke up to a warm beam of sunlight in my eyes. I brought my hand up to my face and rolled over the other way, facing the alarm clock. It read 8:00am. I then decided that I should get up and get ready for the day, noticing that I was the only one that had not gotten up yet. "It's about time lazy head" my mother said wiping her face with a cloth. I rolled my eyes. "I'm starving, can we get breakfast, mom?" "The other girls are waiting for you in the dining area." "They left without me?" She just shrugged her shoulders. "Eh, I don't blame them." I went into the bathroom the get dressed and freshen up.

 "Look who's finally up" Gabby said jokingly. I laughed. "We sent Mike over to get you pancakes." "Mike?" I said with a confused look on my face. "Oh right! Mike is a friend we met just a few minutes ago, it's a funny story, really." I sat down. "I've got time." "Well, we were returning back to our table after getting ourselves breakfast, when Mike clumsily backs his chair out into me, knocking me over,  knocking Riley over, who then knocked Morgan over. Our breakfast was everywhere, but thankfully not on us." Gabby explained. "He then insisted to help us with whatever we need, and even take us out to lunch later today, to make up for the accident." "pancakes for y/n" I heard a voice behind me say. "I have not met you yet so I assume you are y/n?" I nodded my head and looked up to see his face. He had brown eyes and brown hair, and looked to be about our age. I don't know why, but I feel like I have seen him somewhere before. "Thank you!" I said as he placed the plate in front of me. "My pleasure" he said with a wink while grabbing a seat. I felt a hot feeling rush to my face. "So, y/n" Morgan said flipping the conversation. "How are things going with Corey?"  "Oh, that's right! Remember Corey? the boy you are supposed to be in love with? The boy that you called last night? You cant be blushing at other boys when you finally patched things over with the boy you are in love with!" I said to myself. "Oh! Corey... things are good, I guess." I wiped my mouth with the napkin in front of me. "You...guess?" Morgan said with a questioning look. "No, no! Not I guess, I- I just don't know if its official again, you know?" "I thought you covered that in the phone call?" Riley said. "Well, we did, but... He said he wanted to give us another chance, but he just didn't clarify when, you know? And he also never really said we are official, so I am just kind of confused about that." Riley rolled her eyes. "Then call him again tonight!" "Good idea Riley!" Gabby said. "You will call him tonight and ask him what you guys are!" "Yeah, okay, you're right! I'll call him tonight and ask him what we are." Riley did an excited clap. "yay!!" I just smiled a fake smile and tried to look happy. But really, I was scared. HOW THE HELL DO YOU JUST CALL SOMEONE UP, AND ASK THEM WHAT YOU ARE?! I don't know, maybe only I find that awkward, I do over think things a lot. 

Feeling uncomfortable, I turned the conversation over to the new guy. "So... Mike!" He turned his gaze over to me. "Tell us about yourself!" "Well, what would you like to know?" He replied. "I don't know, anything really. Like your last name, where you are from, or-" "Are you single?" Morgan said cutting me off. He chuckled. "Yes, I am. And to answer your questions, y/n, its Vitar, and I'm from New York, but just recently moved to California just two months ago." "Oh no way! We are from Cali too! And y/n just moved here also! last summer!" Gabby said. Wait... Oh shit- I recognize that name! Now I know why he looked so familiar! "Wait, Mike, by any chance did you go to Anderson middle school?" He looked down and laughed. "I was waiting for you to recognize me." "wait you two know each other?" Morgan asked. "Yeah we went to the same middle school!" I replied. "I used to have the biggest crush on y/n, but she wanted nothing to do with me." He said awkwardly while scratching the back of his head. "Wow, you changed so much!" "I could say the same about you! Has it really been since grade 8? Was that really the last time we saw each other?" He said. "Yeah, it really has been that long!"  the girls gave each other looks and then stood up. "Wait, where are you going?" I asked them. "To return our dirty dishes." riley answered back. "Anyways, it looks like you two have some catching up to do, we will be at the beach if you need us". They gathered their stuff and walked away. Mike turned his attention to me. "Want to go for a walk and catch up?" He smiled. "Sure!" I said nodding.

-

-

-

Okay so I finally found some time to write another chapter. That time being during class... oop-  so anyways... I am so sorry if this is bad or has a lot of errors- I also wrote it on my laptop and I usually write on my phone so again, I apologize if this is weird lol.

-B