Goodbye Morgan?

Sorry for not updating I got really busy:( but I'm here now so😀👍🏻 anyways the song today is wish by trippie redd🧡
Enjoy!
*************************************
Emily and I made our way to the sleepover. We had more to do than just explain to the other girls what's going on, we have to make a plan to get rid of her. (and NO we are not going to be killing her... weirdo.)
-
"Hey guys, You're a bit late!" Said Gabriella opening the door. "Yeah I know, it's because Emily just told me that Morgan is back, and she knows about Corey and I." "No, no, no.... this isn't good. This isn't happening!" Riley said jumping off the couch. "I've known Morgan for a long time, and when something doesn't go her way, who knows what she will do!" "I know, I know! That's why we have to figure out to get her to move away or something." One of the girls got up. "I know a way." She said. "What is it ash?" Riley said. "Last summer at camp she got in a bit of an affair. If anyone were to ever find out, she would have to move, especially because her mother would be super embarrassed!" We all looked at each other with evilish smiles on our faces. "Perfect! But how will we spread the word?" I asked. "Tell the gossip girl group. They are always looking for new scoops, this will be perfect!" We nodded in agreement of Gabriella's statement. I didn't want to do this, after all I am a good person. But it's about time Morgan gets a taste of her own medicine!

After filling in the rest of the group with the whole Emily and Morgan situation, we dialed up Olivia, the head of the gossip group, and told her about the affair. I felt some guilt, and I wasn't sure this was the right thing. But what she did was wrong, so she deserved it... right?

Emily hung up the phone. "Just wait until Monday! I can't wait to see that brat get some payback!" The other girls laughed. But I still had a sense of guilt building up in the pit of my stomach. "Guys I kinda feel guilty, are you sure this is the right thing?" "Yeah I feel the same way." Gabriella also said. Soon the other girls confessed that they felt the same. "What?! Are you all crazy?! Morgan deserves this! I mean who knows what she would have done to y/n if she saw her in public!" Emily said very aggressively. "Emily, there's no need to get mad" I said. "Yes there is! If you guys don't see that she deserves this than why do I even bother trying to save your little asses?!" There was silence. "I'm leaving this place! Good luck getting tortured by Morgan!" She grabbed her things and ran out the door. Riley laughed. "I was her ride, and she lives two neighbourhoods down" we all snickered.

We tried to make the most of the night and tried not to think of Emily.
———————————————————————-
Quick and short  update because the kid I'm babysitting wants me to play roblox 😤
Anyways that's all I have to say. (Heres some edits you all can watch.)

-b
⚠️(Kinda proof read!)⚠️