Summer is ending

Slide and Listen to the song!:)
************************************
I've had so much fun with my new friends over the past few weeks. I talk to my mom about them all the time. She didn't really care that I was having fun, she really only cared about me being popular.
Today me and the girls are going to the movies to watch adventures in babysitting. Morgan and I met up at the corner where Riley would pick us up. I mean it only makes sense to take just one car, so we chose Riley as our ride.
The drive was fun, we shared gossip and talked about School starting tomorrow. Riley told us that the school is going under major renovations so we all be working in the study Hall next-door until they're done.
The whole summer we hung out at each other's houses or went to the beach. So to top the summer off we decided to go to a movie.
When we arrived at the theatres we saw that the parking lot was full, so we had to go to the parking lot next-door. After we parked we had to rush to the theatre before the tickets sold out so we began to run. I guess I should've been looking where I was going because I ended up running into somebody. "Hey Watch where you're going!" They said. I turned around to apologize, but I didn't get anything out because when I saw their face it was like the whole world had stopped. He was gorgeous. And he had the most beautiful ocean eyes I've ever seen! "Oh Corey! This is y/n. She moved here a few weeks ago." Riley told him. So this is the famous Corey they had all talked about all summer. "Sorry for running into you!" "Don't sweat it babe. It was an honest mistake." He gave me a wink. "Did you guys come to watch a movie?" Corey asked. "Yeah, Adventures in babysitting. Wanna come?" Morgan asked. "Well I was going to watch something else, but sure why not!" We got our tickets and made our way into the theater.
Morgan sat by Riley, and I sat by Riley also, and- wait.... why is corey sitting next to me? Morgan has their popcorn, he should be sitting next to her! "Corey I have your popcorn. Aren't you going to come sit next to me?" "Just share yours with Riley, I'll share with y/n." "OuUooU" Riley whispered in my ear. I glared at her while nudging her in the shoulder. Good thing it was dark in the theater, because I could already tell I was blushing and I was probably red as a tomato.
I reached my hand into the popcorn, only for Corey to reach also causing our hands to touch. I quickly pulled my hand away but Corey stopped me and held my hand.  I looked at him and he gave me a smile. But then I remembered what Morgan said about Emily. So I pulled my hand away causing a look of confusion to fall over Corey's face. "Why'd you do that?" He asked. "Is this about Emily?" "No! It has nothing to do with her!" "She doesn't have control me you know" "I told you this has nothing to do with Emily!" "Then what is it?" I paused to think of a good reason. "I don't see a need for a boyfriend in my life right now." "We'll see about that" he said with a smirk on his face.
I try'd to focus on the movie, but I just couldn't. 'We'll see about that'. those words Corey had said just kept replaying through my mind. What was that supposed to mean?!
————————————————————————
Ok maybe the story doesn't get better😳
This is literal shit. Oop😀
Anyways I'll keep updating, but for now I'm out!
-Brynn