School starts!

The song kinda goes with this chapter so slide and listen if you want! Also the video is weird but the song is a vibe😌🤚
********************************************
I got up and looked at the time. it read 6:30. I know that's early, but I had to get up because it was my first day and I couldn't risk being late! I also had to go wash up, so I got in the shower.

Getting out of the shower I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door into my bedroom. I blow dried my hair and once I finish I went to my closet. "What shall I wear today?" I thought to myself looking through my closet. I ended up choosing; light wash mom jeans, a tucked in Pink and purple Nike shirt, white Nike's for shoes and some silver hoops.

 I ended up choosing; light wash mom jeans, a tucked in Pink and purple Nike shirt, white Nike's for shoes and some silver hoops

For makeup I just put on concealer, foundation, eyebrow filler, mascara, blush, and a tinted lip gloss. Just something basic.
Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I was about to grab a bowl of Lucky charms when my mom told me that she had made me a smoothie and pancakes. I thanked her.

quickly after I was done eating I brushed my teeth, then went to leave out the door. "Need a ride to school?" "Thank you mom, but not today, I'm going to walk instead." "Ok, but that bag looks heavy, are you sure?" "Yes mom, but thanks for the offer". I stepped outside and made my way to school.

I was about halfway down my street when I saw someone in their car slow down beside me. "Need a ride?" They said. "Well I was actually-" i paused when I saw who was in the car. "Corey? What could you possibly want now? I told you we can't happen" he chuckled. "this isn't about yesterday, I'm just trying to be nice" he gave me a little smirk. I wasn't going to get in, but my bag was getting to heavy. I guess I should've taken up on my moms offer. "Ok fine" I said. "but only because my bag is heavy."
"Alright!" He said. I just rolled my eyes.
I opened the car door and got in. "Do you need a ride after school?" "No, my mom is going to pick me up. Thank you though". The rest of the drive was pretty silent.

We drove into the school parking lot and parked near the front. I was about to get out but Corey had stoped me. "Your bag is unzipped, but don't worry I got ya." "Thank you" I said. And he zipped my bag up and I finally got out of the car. "Catch you later" he said. I nodded and walked off.

"Y/n! Over here!" It was Riley and my group of friends. "Hey girl" Riley said. "What's the deal with you and corey?" "Nothing. He just offered me a drive to school and I only took it because my bag was heavy". "Just remember what I told you about Emily!" Morgan said. "Guys, I told you I don't like Corey! There's no need for me to worry about her!" Ok maybe I lied. Maybe I do like Corey a bit. But I didn't want to start drama with Emily and I also didn't want to be like every other girl in the school who fell head over heels for him. "I know you like him. It's so obvious!" Riley joked nudging me. Morgan Rolled her eyes. "She said she doesn't like him, ok Riley!" Morgan said in a harsh tone. "It was a joke I'm sorr-" "Emily is no joke Riley! Grow up!" Morgan stormed off into the study hall. "What's wrong with her?" I said. Riley shrugged her shoulders. "We should go to class now, we don't wanna be late." I nodded my head and followed her into the study hall.

The whole day Morgan had acted as if what she said earlier never happened and continued to hang out with us. But Riley and I didn't think much of it. Only because she's our bestie of course.
*****************Time skip*****************

The bell rang signalling us that it was time to go home. I went to my locker to put my stuff away.

"Sleep over at my place tonight?" Riley asked Morgan and I. "Sure!" We both agreed. "Great be there at 6:00!" We nodded our heads and made our way home.

As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs to unpack my stuff so I could pack for the sleepover. While I emptied my bag, I saw a small piece of paper fly out. I picked it up and opened it. 'Call me if you change your mind! ~Corey' I chucked. "I won't be needing this." I went to go throw it out, but then I decided I should keep it, just in case some homework came up or something, so instead I taped it to my mirror. I mean, between this and what happened at the theater, I had some great gossip for tonight!

****************the sleepover***************

As we all settled I told them to be quiet because I had to tell them some great gossip. "What is is it?" Riley asked as her and Morgan scooted closer to me. "Well... remember we went to the theater? Well, when we were there Corey had tried to hold my hand, don't worry though, I pulled my hand away and told him I wasn't looking for a boyfriend right now. That's when he said 'we'll see about that' which had totally confused me at the time. But then as I was packing for our sleepover, I found a note that had Corey's phone number on it and it said 'call me when you change your mind' even though that will NEVER happen." I looked at Riley and  Morgan. Riley was sitting there with her jaw dropped and she even  started to squeal a bit because of how excited she got. But Morgan looked kinda mad. "Oh shit! I just remembered my grandma is coming over to dinner! I should really get going!" She grabbed her stuff and left. "She's been acting weird lately" Riley said. I just shrugged. "We should watch a movie and play a game of truth or dare!" I said "sure!" We watched 'the karate kid' (mostly bc of Ralph macchio. He's so cute!) and played truth or dare until we fell asleep.
————————————————————————
OK THIS IS REALLY BAD I KNOW OK!!
But it's starting to heat up😳
Like wtf is going on with Morgan?!
Anyway... even though this was terrible, I hope you like it! 15 views may not seem like much but it means a lot to me! And shout out to the person who voted me I LOVE YOU SM!!😌❤️
But anyways for now I'm out!
-Brynn
Monday, October, 19, 2020
Ps; follow my insta @leoxhaim ❤️