Chapter 43: Breakfast...a time for nagging

Anton hadn't let me come for what felt like forever and when he finally allowed it I didn't have the strength to even scream. I just moaned when I felt my body shake as I climaxed and a second later Anton pulled out and followed me over the edge. His arm held me securely against him as he gently lowered me down onto the covers and let me catch my breath.

"Remind me never to say anything as stupid as 'bring it on' again..." I panted as I rolled over and rested my head against the pillows behind me. Anton smirked at me and I rolled my eyes as Adam chuckled in amusement.   

Just lying here made me realize that I was tired as hell and I could feel my eyelids grow heavy. Suddenly I felt a warm arm sneak around my waist and I was dragged into Alex embrace.

"As much as I would like to let you sleep I know it's not especially fun to wake up tomorrow covered in cum. I'll help you wash it of Sparky." He whispered against me and I tried to pry my eyes open. When he lifted me of the bed and carried me into the bathroom I gave him a thankful smile.

Who knew he could be nice too?

"Why 'Sparky'? You've never told me why you're calling me that." I said in a sleepy voice as he put me down inside the shower. He kept an arm around me to make sure I wouldn't fall and then he turned the water on. I screeched as the cold water hit me but it soon turned warm and I slowly tried to relax under the spray.

"Oh that's just because your eyes send out sparks when you're angry. It makes you look adorable." He answered and I frowned at him.

"That's stupid." I said plainly and Alex chuckled as he put shampoo in my hair and then helped me wash it out. His touch made me even hotter than the warm water as he skimmed his hands down, rubbing me with shower gel and cleaning the cum away. He noticed my blush as he brushed past my slightly excited erection and he chuckled in amusement.

"Excited already, baby?" He teased and I shivered as I gave him a slight glare. It wasn't funny at all and I wondered how I could even be aroused when I had already spent hours in bed, getting fucked by not one, but three guys! It didn't even make any sense.

Alex washed us of and pulled me out of the shower, gently wrapping me in a big towel. He dried me of and I let him do as he wanted. I could feel the sleepiness overcome me again and I had to support my weight against Alex so I wouldn't fall.

"Better get you into bed before you fall asleep where we stand." He said as he picked me up bridal-style. He had wrapped us both in towels and when he exited the bathroom I was only half aware of my surroundings.

I did notice that Alex didn't take me back to the same bed though and I guess I was relieved that I wouldn't have to sleep on cum-stained sheets. He carried me to another room further down the corridor but I didn't really care to look so closely.

Alex put me down on an equally as big bed as the one we had been in before and gently tucked me in. He went to the other side of the bed and got underneath the covers too. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against him. I didn't resist because I was already half-asleep.

I didn't even notice when Adam and Anton, freshly showered, joined us under the covers and we all drifted off to sleep.

[The next morning, around 10 am]

I woke up with the feeling of being suffocated. I pried my eyes open and quickly realized why.

I was lying under the covers on a big bed with three guys surrounding me and as if that wasn't enough one of them also had his arm tightly wrapped around my chest. He was spooning me from behind and the heat he emitted had me squirming in slight panic.