Chapter 41: Mating part 2

Sorry, short author’s note!

Hi, so here’s the second part of the mating process. The chapter contains boyxboy material so if you don’t want to read please skip this chapter! Same as before, you can message me privately if you want to know what happened but don’t want to read the chapter.

Sooo...yeah apart from that I’m sorry for the late update and yeah...have fun reading! 

__________________________________________

“Ahh...aah s-shit A-alex” I gasped as he pulled back and pushed in yet again not even bothering to slow down as I let out a slight hiss.

The pain wasn’t as bad as when he had first entered me but I could still feel the discomfort. I guess that’s a given when it’s your first time having...ehm...sex with another man.

“Good God...” I thought to myself. I had totally lost my mind hadn’t I? Even so I could find it in me to care right now. The feeling of him inside me was too much and I couldn’t think clearly. It felt too good...

“You’re squeezing me pretty tightly you know...could it be that you’re enjoying yourself Ash? Do you like the feeling of my cock inside you like this...?” Alex whispered teasingly against my ear. I shivered and let out a soft moan as he thrust his hips forward and buried himself to the hilt inside me.

As much as I disliked the thought of being fucked by another guy like this, I couldn’t deny the pleasure he was giving me. That, of course, didn’t mean that I was going to admit it out loud though.

“Haaah mhhm k-keep d-dreaming...!” I growled, panting heavily. My growl turned into a whimper as Alex instantly wrapped a hand around my shaft and gave me a slow torturous stroke. It hardened even further and I could feel the cock ring tighten around me.

“Mhhe ahhh God t-that...s-shit...”I moaned as Alex brushed his finger over the top of my sensitive member. I let out a pitiful whine as he repeated the motion and he answered by biting down slightly on my earlobe.

“Aahh d-don’t...” I gasped but at the same time I turned my head slightly to the side, giving him complete access to my bare neck. My body was showing submission already but my mind had a hard time accepting it all.

“I won’t allow you to come if you don’t stop lying right now, pup!” Alex growled against my ear as he licked a trail up along the side of my neck. He paused slightly when he reached his mark and gave it a gentle kiss before he continued tasting me.

I let out another whimper as he pulled his cock out completely and tightened his grip on my shaft at the same time to show me just how serious he was with his threat.

“Uhhg fine, ahh f-fine...I’ll s-stop...just ahh...” I caved in and opened my eyes to look at Alex.

I nearly moaned at the sight of him, his burning gaze directed only at me and his mouth-watering body hovering predatorily above me. He met my gaze and his lips curled into a satisfying smirk as he studied me. He wasn’t saying anything and I knew that he was waiting for me to say what he wanted to hear. I had no choice...ugh I fucking hated him for this...

I trained my eyes on Alex and let out a big sigh. I could feel myself pouting and I had to take a deep breath before I opened my mouth and said:

“If you ever speak of this to anyone outside this room I will kill you, just saying...”

I took another breath and made my voice a little sweeter as I let my eyes drop to Alex chest in a submissive way.

“P-please Alex, forgive me...I won’t lie to you, I promise. I actually...ugh...do... like it when you put your...well uhm...your cock...inside... me....” I ended my speech with a sheepish and embarrassed look on my face and I knew that if I had to look at any of the brothers now I would probably die from humiliation. My face was heating and I was well aware of the warmth that Alex body was emitting when we were this close together.