𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥

I wake up to find myself completely somewhere unfamiliar

I observe the room to find that I must be in a basement somewhere with no windows.

I try to move only to find myself tied up to a chair with my mouth taped shut.

"Well would ya look at that she's finally coming to." A voice said coming from the corner of the room.

I turn my head to find Hidan and Sai standing there.

(Oh hell nah.)

"Rise and shine princess."

"Honestly if you ask me she's not as cute as me."

"Sai why did you have to kidnap her you when you have me?" She whined.

I look over in the other direction to see a girl with blonde hair and pale blue eyes.

I lick all around my mouth to remove the tape binding my lips closed and spit it on the ground

"B*tch you literally a reject Barbie...try again."

She looked at me in shock before her face became red with anger.

"If you gon get buck do something or stay over there."

"But you're all tied up."

"Baby I can easily get out." I felt the material around my wrists was nothing but simple rope.

"Feisty like I remember." Hidan chuckled as he came into my field of vision.

"Miss me princess?" He smiled as he slid a knife down my cheek in attempt to scare me.

"Fuck you." I glared at him.

"Ohoho I'll be glad to once we get rid of those buns in the oven."

(?)

"We've been watching you ever since you moved in with Sasuke."

"So we know that you got the 2 for 1 special." He gently caressed my face.