𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Buttttt Sasukeeeee I'm nottt dRunK

"Buttttt Sasukeeeee I'm nottt dRunK."

We made it back to my house as Sasuke with me being slightly drunk. He had carried me upstairs to my room and laid me on my bed and took my heels off.

"Akari you are drunk you should get some sleep we have work tomorrow."

"Nooo you should sleep here with meE." I grab his shirt causing him to grab my hand in response.

"WeEe can JusT cAlL ofF or call Inn latee." I sit up and release him from my grip.

He chuckled at my drunk mumbo jumbo as he began to take my hair down from my swooped updo.

"That doesn't work that way Akari I have a whole corporation to run."

"Hmph stupid boss and stupid corporation." I puffed out my lips and turned away from him.

"Just because you're drunk doesn't mean you can say what you want."

"I'm still your boss."

I stare at my window ignoring him.

"Hey Akari I'm talking to you." He sat on my bed and grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

Even though my face was in front of him my eyes were now on my tv.

He clicked his tongue.

"Stubborn brat."

Before I knew it his lips were on mine kissing me gently. I closed my eyes and grabbed the back of his neck as I returned the kiss.

After a few moments he pulled away before it got heated.

"I'll stay here until you fall asleep how about that?"

"Fine."

I sober up as much as I can and try to get up without falling to the floor.

Sasuke supported my back as I walked inside my closet and found some clothes to change into.

"Do you want me to carry you back to bed?"

"No...that's ok thanks."

I walked outside the closet and made my way into my bed with Sasuke joining me on the other side.

He had wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes as I buried my face in his chest drifting off to sleep instantly.

________________________________________

I walk into the corporation building to see Shikamaru waiting for me on the first floor.

"Soo Akari...you wanna tell me what's going on between you and Mr. Uchiha?"

"I'll tell you the details at lunch not right cause I don't wanna be late." I say speed walking to the elevator.

I had mistakenly took too long finding clothes to cover up my hickeys and almost ended up being late.