𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

I dipped my toe in the water to check the water temperature as Sasuke watched me from behind quietly

(Sheesh I'm not gonna be able to move around much tomorrow...)

(God help me.)

I come back from my thoughts and turn around and look at him.

"The water temperature is fine."

"Hn."

That was all he said as he looked at me and took his shirt off.

I began taking my clothes off as well folding them up and placing them on the sink.

I hear water splashing from behind me letting me know Sasuke already got in.

I put my hair up in a bun and walk over to the tub getting in.

"Why are you so far away?" He smirked and grabbed my thighs pulling me closer to him.

"Shut up Sasuke."

He gave me that smug little grin that made my heart pang every time I saw it.

"Or what?"

My mind was racing at the events that could take place in this moment or later tonight but there was something I wanted to do before I let him completely have me at his mercy.

I look around the bathroom and see there isn't enough space for me to do what I was planning to do.

(Ahhh f*ck.)

I let out a small sigh before I felt a finger flick my forehead.

"Hey! Cut it out!"

"Your attention is supposed to be on me Akari." He chuckled as he pulled me on top of him his hand automatically cupping my ass.

I looked down at him feeling his dick poking me.

I smirked and ran my fingers under his chin.

"Not yet baby there's something I wanna try."

He looked at me trying to see through me but I just kept the smirk on my face.

_________________________________

"Akari what are you doing?"

I giggled and walked around the bed admiring the view in front of me.

"I can't see you where are you?"

I crawl on the bed on top of him taking my robe off.

"Right here."

I lifted his blindfold a little for a brief second before pulling it down.

"I don't want you to lose the circulation in your hands so I'll make this quick...or not." His jaw clenched as I slowly grinded on his print that was poking me through his boxers causing him to try to move his cuffed hands.