𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥

I wake up to find my body in excruciating pain

I sit up and wince at the pain in my lower region.

"F*ck it hurts to move."

I caught sight of my reflection and gasped as I seen the dark purple hickeys that adorned my body.

I moved the sheet and see the same thing on my inner thighs and my mind drifted off to the events that occurred last night as my eyeballs bounced around the room.

(F*ck the bed, the floor, the wall, my dresser, the window omfg.)

My face started to heat up at how wild we were last night and I truly start to wonder if my neighbors really did hear us.

"Morning Sleepyhead." I heard a voice come from my doorway and there was Sasuke holding a tray of food.

My mouth started to water as the aroma filled my nostrils.

"You were knocked out cold so I decided to make you breakfast and take Butters for a walk."

"I just fed him as well he's in the living room sleeping."

My heart melted at him doing such things for me.

"Thank you so much Sasuke." I smiled at him.

"It's no big deal."

He walked in with the tray of food and sat it down before me.

It was a variety of different breakfast foods adorned with some fruit and a little smoothie.

"Eat up I know I took all of your energy last night."

He sat next to me on the other side of the bed and I looked up at him.

"Sasuke..."

Before I knew it his lips were on mine and I was kissing him back.

It was a gentle soft kiss and I felt something slide on the finger of my right hand.

I broke the kiss and looked down at my finger and gasped.

"Sasuke what—"

"I'm not asking you to marry me...well not right now but it's just a promise ring."

"To let anyone who looks at you know that you belong to me."

My eyes teared up as I stared at the yellow sapphire shining brightly in the sunlight.

"Akari I love you."

The tears started flowing out of my eyes uncontrollably and he wrapped his arms around me patting my head.

My heart wasn't ready for such a display of his affection and for the first time in a long time I was genuinely happy.

"Sasuke...I love you too."