𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘝𝘰𝘸𝘴

It was a warm day in May where the roses were in full bloom and to put it frankly, today was my wedding day

"Akari you look so beautiful." My mother turned me around so we can look at my reflection in the mirror.

I saw her eyes tearing up as she stared at me.

"Oh mom don't cry." I turned around and hugged her.

"I'm sorry baby it's just watching my little girl grow up into a fine young woman. I have grand babies and now I'm watching you get happily married."

"I'm just so happy for you baby."

"Mom stop before I tear up as well and I can't have my maid of honor a mess before the wedding even starts."

"Ahhh you're right you're right." She fanned her eyes disposing of her tears.

My dress was a lace mermaid style that hugged my body perfectly and the sleeves flared over my hands. My hair had been curled and parted down the middle and my veil had been tucked underneath them. My bouquet was a variety of yellow and red poppies.

"Are you guys ready we're starting in five—AKARI OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" Hinata walked in the room and ran up to me and Temari and Izumi followed.

They all looked stunning with their bridesmaids dresses on.

"You look exquisite darling." Temari said.

"Sasuke is so lucky to have you." Izumi chimed in.

"Thanks guys I'm so happy." We all come together for a group hug.

_______________________________________

"Are you ready darling?" My father held my cheek in his hand as I smiled up at him.

"Yes I am."

His eyes teared up as he kissed me on my forehead.

"My little girl is all grown up."

"Father..." I wrapped my arms around him and enveloped him in a hug.

"I love you and mom so much." He wrapped his arms around me and shed a few tears.

We break the hug and he holds out his arm to me where I gladly wrap my arm around his.

He escorts me out of the room and outside down to the aisle where I see everyone get up and turn around and look at me.

A somber piano song played in the background.

There Sasuke was waiting for me in a beautiful white tux with a look of serene happiness on his face.

The aisle was decorated in beautiful rose petals and Aoi and Akane were standing at the altar.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen looked exceptional on this day Naruto, Shika, and Itachi everyone had a smile on their faces.