𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

"Ohh Sasukeee

"Ohh Sasukeee."

I was currently laying on his desk with his head between my legs that were up in the air.

My head was hanging off the edge of the desk in pure ecstasy as his tongue worked wonders inside me.

The fact that one of my fantasies was coming true right now was making me overly aroused as I was trying to stifle my moans.

"Does me doing this in here turn you on Akari?" He said as he entered two fingers inside me thrashing my folds.

I try to keep my moans to a minimum as I felt his tongue on my clit.

"Hmm? I can't hear you baby."

He flexed his fingers hitting my g spot as he looked up at me causing me to grab the back of his head and moan loudly.

"Yesss it doesss."

I wrapped my legs around his head as I neared my orgasm. 

His tongue was on my clit attacking it viciously as I started push myself up against his face grinding on it.

He grabbed my thighs as I finally released on his face riding out my high.

He lapped up every drop before sliding his fingers outside of me and doing the same to them.

He grabs my thongs off his desk and stuffs them into his pocket.

"I'm keeping these."

"What am I going to wear then?"

He smiled and stood up grabbing my neck and kissing me in my mouth.

His tongue entered my mouth and entangled with mine as I moaned into the kiss tasting myself.

Knock knock knock!

We broke the kiss and I hurriedly hopped off of his desk fixing my skirt.

"Who could that be?"

Sasuke quickly wiped down his desk while I fixed my hair in a nearby mirror.

Knock knock knock!

"Mr. Uchiha I have the new employee waiting outside for you."

It was Sakura's voice and I hurriedly make it over to the door.

I opened it and saw her standing with a man who was turning around.

"Oh they answered you can come in now."

I held open the door allowing her in but when the man turned around my jaw dropped to the floor.

"...Sai...?"

"Hm?" He looked over at me uninterested before his eyes widened.

"Akari?"

My heart started to slowly break as past memories started to flood my mind against my will.