𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

Smut Warning babes!_________________________________________

Smut Warning babes!
_________________________________________

"I left all the doors unlocked and you said you're on your way." I was rubbing baby oil on my legs as I sung the lyrics to the song blaring from my tv.

"When you get here don't you say a word got no time to playyy."

"I know you think that you know me but you ain't even seen my dark side."

I grab my remote and fast forward to a different song.

I walked over to my mirror and admired my body in the dark purple lingerie with a matching silk robe.

I decided to leave my hair the way it was and washed the makeup off of my face.

Ding Dong~

The doorbell resonated through the house and I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Were you gonna keep me waiting for long?" He look down at me and eyed my body in the lingerie.

"Shut up and get in here." I snatched him inside the house and locked the door.

I eyed him up and down noticing the grey sweats he decided to wear with a hoodie.

I laughed and grabbed his hand leading him upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and turn around to find him looming over me.

"So what are you gonna tell Sakura?"

I bite my lip and pull him down to me.

"Let's just keep this just between us for now."

He smiled before licking his lips and pressing his lips on mine.

He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up as he slid his tongue in my mouth and my fingers tangled themselves in his hair.

"Mmn." I wrapped my legs around him as he walked me over to the bed and dropped me on it deepening the kiss.

He buried his face in my neck finding my sweet spot and abusing it with his lips causing me to moan and push myself up against him.

"Impatient aren't we?"

I feel him smirk against my skin as his hands wander all over my body stopping at my thong.

I was heated and in the moment and I wasn't about to allow him to dominate me just yet.

Before I knew I was flipping our positions straddling him.

I force his chest down to the bed and grind against his hips causing him to groan softly.

I take my robe off and throw it across the room and lean down into his neck biting it gently.

"F*ckk Akari." His hands made its way to my ass and gripped it as he pushed his hips against me.

I proceed to leave dark hickeys on his neck and I feel his nails dig into my ass as my hands find their way under his hoodie feeling his abs.