𝘗𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"Sasuke what's this all about?" He pulled my chair out for me and I lifted up my dress and sat down

I look over the balcony at the beautiful view trying to figure out what was going on in my head.

"Shhh just enjoy it." He pushed my chair up to the table on the exquisite balcony of a high end restaurant.

The table was adorned with a mixture of red and yellow rose petals as the waitors filled our glasses with wine.

The music played softly fading in and out of my ears on the balcony making the atmosphere all the more surreal.

It had been four months and my body had bounced back to normal leaving me with a little more extra weight in my thighs.

The babies were with my parents since they lived closer and they were watching them for the night.

I had decided to leave the office permanently since I had to take care of my babies and didn't wanna leave the responsibility to the grandparents.

"Sasuke will you please tell me what is going on here?"

I watched as a whole bunch of waitors roll out a whole bunch of food on the balcony complimented by sweets and different kinds of treats.

"What I can't spoil you?" He smirked at me from across the table and I squinted back at him.

"I get it now."

"You do?"

I pondered my thoughts for a little bit and finally gave in.

"No I don't actually."

He let out a chuckle and picked up his glass of wine.

"Sasuke tell me already."

"Nope." He sipped his wine and I sighed.

"Hahh I can't stand you."

I watched as the waitor placed the food down in front of us and took the top off.

I twisted a loose strand of my hair that was hanging out from my curly updo as I became lost in thought.

(Hmmm...)

"Aren't you gonna eat?"  His voice brought me back to reality.

"I had your favorite foods made to perfection."

My eyes bounced from the crab legs to the chicken alfredo to the Cajun fried shrimp and back over to the crab legs again.

"Sheesh Sasuke are you trying to make me overweight?"

"No I just want you to enjoy yourself."

"Whatever." I scoffed at him and grabbed the Alfredo and began eating.

"Ohhh this is good." I take the lemon and squeeze it all over my plate and resume eating.

"You like it?" He chuckled as he watched me eat.

"Mhm mhm."

I paid no attention to Sasuke as I began dogging my food out not noticing him getting up and walking over to me.

He pulled a box out his pocket kneeling down on one knee in front of me.

"Akari Higashi."

"Huh?" I look up expecting for him to be across the table but when I turned my head that's when I finally saw it.

A purple sapphire ring with diamonds adorning the band. It twinkled so beautiful under the moonlight that I stared at it in awe.

"Sasuke you—-"

"Shh love and let me finish."

I placed my fork down and turned to him.

"Will you do the honor of becoming my wife? I've never felt so happy just by being with someone and enjoying their company, the woman who gave birth to my children...Will you marry me?"

My eyes watered up but I quickly fanned my eyes to not ruin my make up.

"Sasuke..."

"Say yes and we can be this happy together forever."

My heart fully unlocked for him finally letting go as I got up from my chair and walked over to him.

"Yes. I will."

He got up and gave me a deep kiss replacing the ring that was already on my right hand with the other.

As in this moment right now I could hear the music so clearly and my heart sang in happiness.

We broke the kiss as we heard a bunch of applause coming from the entrance of the balcony and I look back over at Sasuke.

"You have me fully."
_________________________________________

"Woahh Sasuke that's a pretty big sapphire what are you tryna proclaim to God that she's your wife."

"Precisely." He said hugging me to him.

I let out a chuckle as Naruto stared at my finger in shock.

"Quit staring idiot." Shikamaru said pulling him back.

"Oh Naruto." Hinata let out a little giggle as the boys had a little tussle.

"You're a very lucky woman Akari. Shikamaru here thinks preparing for a wedding and stuff like that is such a drag." Temari said elbowing him in the side.

"I'd rather be sleep."

"YOU WILL MARRY ME YOU BASTARD!" She shouted at him causing me to laugh.

"Sheeesh how troublesome."