𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥

He looked down at me in complete shock as I stared him in his face

"Play with me if you want to."

He smiled at me and kissed me briefly.

I kissed him back before pushing him away gently.

"Go you have to be at the office earlier than I do anyways."

He looked down at me and smirked.

"Clear your whole weekend because we have another date planned."

"Oh alright."

He gave me another kiss before he turned around and headed for the door again.

"Goodnight Akari."

"Goodnight Sasuke."

I saw him out and closed and locked the door.

I walk into the living room to see Butters sleep soundly on the carpet.

"Awww come on big boy we're going upstairs."

I wake him up and make my way to the stairs before I heard a knock at my door.

Knock Knock knock!

"Oh did he forget something?"

I jogged back to the door to and was about to answer it before Butters started growling and barking from the stairs.

"Butters I'll be up there shortly sweetie just go upstairs and wait for me."

He whined and planted his bottom right below the first step indicating he wasn't going anywhere.

"Alright I understand boy."

I put my hand in my pocket and clutch my taser answering the door.

My eyeballs almost popped out my head when I see the figure standing there casually.

"So you still live here huh?"

"Sai?!"

(What in the f*ck...)

I remove my hand out my pocket and Butters moved from the steps and came to sit right by my legs as if protecting me.

"I wanted to talk to you at the office but you suddenly left out." He gave me a closed eye smile...the smile I was all too familiar with.

"And What? There is nothing to talk about with you."

He chuckled before stepping closer to the door causing Butters let out a low growl catching Sai's attention.

"I see you got a fur ball." He kept his smile on his face.

"Butters baby go upstairs momma's got this."

He sniffed in Sai's direction before walking away and trotting upstairs into my room.

"What are you doing here? I don't wanna talk to you Sai."