𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘉𝘪𝘭𝘭

It had been 3 days and I was refusing meals from Hidan and Sai

"If she's not going to eat why don't we just sacrifice her to Jashin already." Hidan sighed as Sai held out the food to my face.

I had slowly been picking away at the ropes little by little and was almost free but I continued to act bound to the chair.

I turned face away from the fork as the smell filled my nose making me sick.

"Do you have any preferences baby?"

I stare at the wall not replying to him.

"Come on baby talk to me."

He walked into my field of vision peering into my face.

"Well if she's not going to comply then..." Hidan walked up to me and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

"We'll kill her."

He held a knife to my throat and began to add pressure.

Before I knew it I threw myself back in the chair causing my body to fly backwards kicking him in the face.

"Ow f*ck! You little—"

I quickly snap the rope binding me and catch myself with my hands.

"F*ck that kinda hurt."

Before they could make their next move a man with blonde hair covering his eye with a ponytail bursted through the door.

"Boss!"

"What is it?!"

"Two people just took out our guards in the front and we're currently surrounded and I don't know if there are people working from the inside."

(Sasuke? It has to be.)

"Aw sh*t f*ck Deidara so go handle them."

"They were sniped and me personally I don't deal with snipers I'm more of an explosive type guy—"

"Shut the f*ck up Deidara and go kill them already." Hidan hissed.

He placed his hand to his earpiece and his eyes widened in shock as he got some new intel.

"KAKUZU IS DOWN I REPEAT KAKUZU IS DOWN."

Hidan clenched his teeth and angrily ran up the stairs.

"What the f*ck do I even pay y'all for?"

I let out a chuckle as I get up off the floor and brush myself off.

"What's so funny Akari?" Sai said as he walked up to me holding a gun to my head.

"You hope your prince is here to save you?" He cocked his gun back and placed his finger on the trigger.

"Like I said baby it's never over if I can't have you nobody can."