𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

"Come on Miss Akari, enlighten me

"Come on Miss Akari, enlighten me." He moved his hand from my shoulder to under my chin pulling me closer with the other.

"I don't know what you're talking about Sasuke you sound delusional." My eyes drift away awkwardly.

"Haruno and I don't even get along."

"That's comical because I heard the whole thing outside my office door."

My body froze up in shock for a split second then came the realization.

(F*ck I was having a whole conversation with her outside his door.)

I shake his hand from under my chin and remove his arm from around my waist.

"How much did you hear?"

"Mostly everything and the fact that Haruno came in my office trying to flirt with me right after gave you guys away even more."

"But she's always trying to flirt with you so that's not anything new really."

He put his hands in his pockets and loomed over me making himself appear taller.

I pat his shoulder and push him back a little.

"Pipe it down Uchiha it was a simple bet between rivals but the only difference is I'm not the one in love."

I turn around and began stirring the meat again.

"So why would you agree to the bet then?"

(Heh.)

I chuckle sinisterly.

"To prove I can have you."

"Oh?" He clicked his tongue.

I feel his presence even closer and his breath tickled my ear.

"Am I a game to you Akari?"

"Precisely."

I turn around and snatch his tie to bring him down to my eye level.

"Because what I want I get."

Before I knew it my lips were on his teasing him and testing the waters trying to gauge a reaction.

His eyes widened in shock for a split second before he started to return the kiss and his arms snaked around my body grabbing my waist.

I wrap his tie around my hand tugging it some more before snaking my fingers in his hair tugging it gently.

"Mm." He let out a slight groan before his hands started to travel downward.

Before they could reach my ass I pushed him away.

"Fix that tie Uchiha you look a little sloppy." I smirked at him looking at his suit all in disarray.

He came up to me and grabbed my face forcing me to meet his heated gaze.