𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

I was walking around the office with Sai showing him the ropes for work

"If you have like a request or complaint that you want to bring attention to you contact Haruno or Nara."

"Mhm."

He nodded as he followed closely behind me as we got into the copy room.

"This is where you need to make copies of your weekly reports So Mr. Uchiha can collect the data and process it in the system."

"Right."

"So this Mr. Uchiha guy..."

"What kind of boss is he?"

I silently gulped as he asked me that question.

"He's a pretty great boss and a good guy overall."

"Hmm." He hummed in response.

I looked down at my watch and thanked God I only had a few minutes left of this torture.

I get a little excited as I think about the weekend events to come and get lost in thought not noticing the shadow looming over me from behind.

"Akari."

"Oh...yes?" I turned around to meet his gaze.

"Are you and Mr. Uchiha—"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"And why would that be any of your business?"

"You are my business love." He reached out towards me but someone's head popped in the copy room just in time.

"Hey Akari shouldn't you be heading back to the office?"

"Oh Itachi."

I looked to the door to find Itachi standing there looking at Sai with a suspicious gaze.

"I'm here now so you can escort me down to the office."

"Aheheh will do Mr. Uchiha."

I hurriedly walk away from Sai and join Itachi at the door.

"Hope you got it from here good luck new employee."

I gave him one last look before heading back to Sasuke's office.