𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

"Lovely home you have here Miss Higashi

"Lovely home you have here Miss Higashi."  Mr. Uchiha had stepped into my home and and took his shoes off as common curtesy.

"Ah thank you I take pride in my interior sir." I had locked my car and closed the door.

I take my phone off dnd and scroll through my notifications.

"Ruff ruff!"

A happy white dog came rushing from downstairs with his favorite toy in his mouth happily wagging his tail.

"Hiii boy did you miss me?" I walked up to him and petted him when he turned his attention to the man towards the door.

"This is my boss I invited him for dinner."

He dropped his toy and happily trotted over to him and sniffed him before walking away.

"That's a huge fur ball you've got there." He said as he watched him walk into the living room.

"Yeah that's my big baby." I grabbed his toy off the floor and walked back to the door and grabbed my heels.

"Looks like a Samoyed to me."

"That's because he is."

He put his hands in his pockets and looked around some more.

"You're more than welcome to make yourself comfortable in the living room sir no need to be so stiff."

He looked down at me briefly before walking to the living room.

"You don't have to worry about dog hair or anything Butters is not allowed on any of the furniture."

I followed him into the living room where he sat down.

"So that's his name?" He said watching the dog roll around on the carpet.

"Yeah it is." I say smiling.

"Why did you choose it?" He looked up at me curiously.

"Have you ever watched South Park?"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"You're despicable."

I gave him a chuckle before tossing Butters his toy.

"Well I'm going to take a quick shower I'll be back down in a little bit."

"Heh. That is highly unprofessional." He said leaning back into the couch.

"So is this but here you are sir." I say cockily before walking up the stairs.

_________________________________________

"Ahhhh that feels so much better." I had came out the shower feeling refreshed.

I dry my hair a bit before brushing through my curls and tossing it into a messy bun.