IM BACK...! (kind of?)

Hello everyone!!! It's been a while, hasn't it? 😅 It feels so weird typing in a chapter on Wattpad again since I've practically stopped going on here once I stopped updating. In any case, it's been a while and I really missed interacting with you all ;-; it really felt personal and comfortable whenever I saw the comments, and it just always made me really happy to see such a friendly community in my comments, so thank you all for that <3

But with all that aside, I feel responsible and almost guilty for how I left my books and my audience. I never expected so many people to end up reading my crusty stories, and so that has only made that sense of responsibility feel even stronger.

So I decided, what if I wrote another chapter in my oneshots book?

Although there are more readers on my actual full-on stories like Thawed, I unfortunately have zero motivation and inspiration to continue those books, so I'm very sorry to you all who wanted me to continue it. Plus, the plots in those books were so crap since I was just a dumb gay ass (not like I changed 🤡) who decided to come to Wattpad to let it all out.💀

But, writing a couple oneshots to give back to my audience is an idea that I'm not opposed to.

Even though I really don't have nearly as much attraction towards Elsa compared to before, I still like her and her character from a general standpoint, so I'm not against writing stuff with her in it, which is the whole point of most of my stories on Wattpad anyway.

Though, I have zero clue on what to write about, but I know I can always rely on you all.

So what do you guys want? In the following next few paragraphs, I have a few criteria questions that I would appreciate if you would all answer.

The majority's answers will decide on what kind of one shot I will write (I also might write more oneshots, depending if I have motivation and if you all have interest).

So, here we go! :))

1. Smut or Fluff or Mix of both? (if mix, please specify which you want the focus to be)
>> If you chose Smut/Mix, would you like BDSM or Vanilla? (Again, specify if you have any specific requests)

2. Do you want Angst? (If so, please specify how much and to what degree it should be focused on in the story)

3. What AU would you like this one shot to take place in? Would you like the canon universe, or an alternate one? (If you'd like alternate, please specify details on what you would like)

4. Are there any prompts or basic story summaries you would like the one shot to be on? For example: Maid x Master, Vampire x Hunter, etc. (If so, please specify details on what you would like to see)

Alright and that's basically it! Also, please do not hesitate to tell me what you want. I have written a lot of explicit stuff, so don't worry about feeling shy or anything like that! No judgement here! ^^

And also, if you agree with anything anyone says, or if you like someone's ideas, please comment beneath/reply to their comment so I can see that multiple people like the same idea(s). I'm also probably forgetting some questions T-T, so if you have any other kinds of requests or recommendations, I'd love it if you commented those as well!

That's about it for now! I'll try to begin working on the first one shot once I get enough feedback on this chapter, so in the meantime, this is goodbye!

Oh and of course, happy pride month, and I hope you are all safe and happy! 🏳️‍🌈