Out of My League(teaser one shot)

Note:
Popular!Cheerleader!Elsa x Loser!Loner!Fem!Reader

-

Y/N's POV
I was strolling through the halls just like every morning to my first period class. And of course, trouble stirred my way the moment I would show myself in these crowded halls.

"Hey, Y/N!" I rolled my eyes before turning to be greeted by the head football player, Hans. He teasingly called my name as his friends chuckled behind him.

"How's your morning, Y/N?" He smirked while speaking in an exaggeratedly feminine voice. And God, did I hate this guy.

"Amazing." I spoke nonchalantly and gave him a dead-pan expression. "Would've been better without you, though." I growled and turned to leave this approaching mess.

His smile immediately snapped into him gritting his teeth. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back, making me face his ugly sideburns again.

"What did you say?" He hissed as his face inched closer.

"You smell like sweat." I said with a disgusted expression, making everyone around us laugh quietly.

He took the collar of my shirt and did the usual. His fist was raised in the air, and I knew exactly what was coming. This wasn't new. Almost every morning he would do this, and he never once got in trouble.

I shut my eyes with a relaxed sigh and felt the usual impact on my lower jaw. Of course, I grunted with pain as he forcefully let go of my shirt and slammed me against the lockers. Everyone gasped, even though they knew that this was normal for them.

Normal for me.

The pain stung throughout my face for a few minutes. Remember, I was used to this. Being punched was the same as being told 'hello', that's just how much people hated me at this school. And I had no idea why.

I've been staying at Arendelle High for a couple years now. And every year, the same things would happen. I would get beaten to a pulp, and would never get my justice. This school had a social hierarchy, pretty much. My family wasn't poor, but wasn't extremely rich either. I was in the middle.

But I was still bullied everyday, for no reason. That's how this school works. It's all on luck, and apparently, my luck was horrible.

So all in all, this school is a complete living hell. There's not a single thing worth staying for at the place. Well.... that's what I thought until I met her.

Elsa Arendelle.

She was the daughter of the chairman of the school. She was also the head cheerleader, student council president, and a goddess, honestly. If someone didn't recognize her name, they were pretty much immediately placed in the same spot as I was.

But I knew her, that's for sure.

About the goddess thing, I wasn't lying. Every year, she would donate 700,000 dollars to every charity in Arendelle. She also donated 1 million dollars to the annual food drive at our school, too. I mean, sure, she was rich and this wasn't a problem. But she decided to do this out of her own heart instead of buying useless rich girl stuff.

And I still remember our first interaction. That's right, we interacted.

On my first day in this hell hole, I was completely lost in this pile of crap. I ran into her and all my stuff scattered across the halls. Of course, everyone began laughing behind their books, and I was dead embarrassed.

Then, the beautiful blonde walked up to me and knelt down to help me grab my stuff. An actual goddess. I told her I had no idea where I was going, and she let out a giggle. And it sounded like a goddess was giggling, and I've never heard one giggle before. Like I have no idea how to express how amazing that girl is.

Anyways, she led me through the school and to my classes.

But then, everything seemed to go to hell after that day.

I suddenly began getting bullied and beaten up, for no reason. They had no motives. But, the first one who did it was, you guessed it. Ugly sideburns, Hans.

I not only love Elsa because of her amazing personality, but she's really attractive. Like, extremely attractive. I mean, sure she looks stunning in makeup, but when she doesn't where any, I still swoon over her like a creep.

And let me tell you something that you won't believe. Elsa's a goddess, right? Inside and out, she's an actual goddess. And Hans. A absolute douche bag with the ugliest sideburns that humanity has ever laid eyes on. Get this.

They're dating.

I know, you're probably just as surprised as I was. But even now, I still can't understand what my goddess sees in that as*hole.

I've gotten over it, but it just seems too unreal when I think about it a lot.

And... I was still laying here against the lockers. Pain was still stinging, but it wasn't from the punch. It was from the reminder that someone so out-of-my-league would never be mine. And it hurt, so so bad.

I sighed before pulling my legs in and lacing them with my arms. I cried against my knees from the thoughts running in my head. Then, I heard her voice.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

The hallways were empty, since everyone was already settled in their classes. My head shot up and I was met with a concerned blonde. And I knew exactly who it was.

I immediately stood up from the cold ground as a smile slowly formed on my lips.

"E-Elsa."

She raised an eyebrow before leaning in and holding my chin up to analyze my bruise. A small frown formed on those gorgeous, red lips.

"You should go to the nurse's office. It looks pretty bad."

Why does she have to be so perfect?

I waved my hands reassuringly with a smile. "It's fine. You should go to class. I don't want anyone seeing you here with me..." I mumbled out the last words, making her raise an eyebrow and that concerned frown to reappear.

"I don't care what people think." She said with a sigh. "I get to hang out with whoever I want to."

She gave me a sad smile before locking gazes with mine. And I swear, my heart just completely stopped functioning at that point.

"And I heard about what Hans did to you this morning. I'm sorry I didn't get there in time."

Why does she care? We've only talked like twice. God, she's amazing.

But I couldn't stop the heavy frown from falling onto my lips. "It's okay."

Then, the halls were dead silent. I bit my lip nervously before speaking up to end this uneasy silence.

"I'll get going now." I picked my books up from the ground before walking past the guilty blonde.

No matter how much crap that douche does, she still dates him. What does he have that I don't?

Oh, right.

I'm a loser, and he's not.

A/N: Sorry for the short one shot today. This was originally going to just be a one shot only thing, but I'm thinking about making a whole fanfic with this storyline. So you can think of this as a teaser, I guess. I'll probably also call it "Out of My League," but I'm not sure yet. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you all have a good day! :)