My Dirty Secret(SMUT⚠️)

A/N: ok everyone, just a quick disclaimer that this is a smut oneshot once again. The themes in this one is much more mature than usual, and is purposely written for my bottom readers out there. Once again, if you want to stay pure, PLEASE STOP RIGHT HERE. It gets juicy real fast, so beware 😏
-
Y/N's POV
"Is this really for me?" Elsa's eyes widened as I showed her the snowflake necklace in my hand. I nodded with a shy smile.

I really hoped she liked it. A surprised grin spread across the blonde's lips as she pulled me in for a tight hug, causing me to almost drop the gift.

"Thank you, Y/N." She whispered gratefully against my neck, sending a subtle shiver down my spine.

"I'm glad you like it." I whispered back before she pulled away and cupped my cheeks in her hands.

"I love it." She whispered before pressing her lips against mine. A tingling sensation of pure warmth spread throughout my body from the contact, but was sadly taken away too quickly for my liking.

"How did you afford this though?" She raised an eyebrow as I handed the necklace to her. My breath hitched in my throat as I forced a smile.

"Oh, I-I just saved up. That's all." She seemed suspicious at first, but eventually shrugged it off before placing a quick peck on my cheek.

"Thank you for doing this, I love you." She spoke softly and caressed my cheek one final time before pulling away.

"I love you too." I sighed dreamily as she was forced to prepare for work.

Here's the thing, I didn't save up using the money from my real job.

The truth is, I began working as a part-time stripper. Yep.

Well, not really a stripper since I never had to dance half naked. I pretty much just attracted people to the club in order to make them pay me. So more like a host.

Of course I never told anyone about it, especially Elsa. We were shopping one time and she looked really attached to this snowflake necklace. I decided to work hard in order to pay for it, but overtime wasn't enough.

And that's how I ended up working in a strip club.

Most of my clients are women, which makes me feel worse about doing this job since I'm already dating Elsa.

Luckily, none of them tried anything too crazy on me. Only one tried to kiss me, but her boyfriend stormed in and forced her to go with him. It was pretty terrifying.

Most of the time I usually wear a full outfit which somehow attracted more women to me. The boss told me to keep wearing a leather jacket because the ladies seem to get turned on by things like that.

What has this world come to...?

This morning I had to tell Elsa the same lie that I've been telling her since I started saving up for that necklace.

That I had to stay late for "overtime."

I was still paying off the last few bills for the necklace, so today should be my last day at this cursed job. I should be working for only a couple of hours, which means I should have an hour or so left before I get to go home to see my awaiting girlfriend.

I pulled my jet-black leather jacket over my shoulders before driving towards the club.

-

I can already smell it from here. It reeks.

I gagged(😏) unconsciously from the scent of the bar before forcing my way in. The moment I opened the doors, I could already see groups of women, who seemed to be new around here, eyeing me up and down.