I've Always Been Here

Y/N's POV
I led Elsa towards her seat. She pulled away from my hand, and I found my spot behind her chair. I stood behind her as the meeting soon begun minutes later.

"Your majesty, I'm assuming you are aware of the discussion for today, correct?" One of the bearded men started. I heard a subtle sigh leave Elsa's lips before she nodded.

"I am."

The man nodded before turning to the other attendees to speak.

"Tomorrow, the kings of Vesterland and and Dwarvin City will be attending the gala." The bald man spoke up.

"By the end of the night, your majesty must choose one to continue to court you." He continued and rummaged through the pile of papers. The room was silent except for the timid shaking of the man's voice.

I glanced down at the Ice Queen, and wasn't all that surprised to find her glaring at the man. She's sick of these meetings, I'm sure.

"And during the gala, I recommend that your personal guard stays with you throughout the night for your protection." The bearded one said as the other filed his papers into a neat pile.

"I understand." Elsa bellowed with a sharp tone. She was trying her best to keep calm, but it wasn't working very well.

I've been watching over Elsa since she became Queen of Arendelle. She's changed quite a lot over all this time.

But one thing that has stayed the same is her grace as a woman.

Something about her has intrigued me, which is the main reason why I've stayed by her side for so long.

Her sister Anna has been telling me about Elsa's current state. She hasn't been too well, and these meetings and papers were starting to get to her.

Poor girl. I thought as I looked down at her to find her gently rubbing her temples.

"Next week, we should have another set of suitors, so don't worry if these don't fit your taste-"

"I said I understand." Elsa snapped. Her blue eyes seemed as if ice was about to shoot out of them and stab through his heart.

The man's eyes widened before he nervously wandered his gaze on anything except Elsa.

I should really try to talk to her after this.

"Um, alright. The meeting for today is complete."

And with that, Elsa and I watched as all of the men and their guards filed out of the room.

The room fell dead silent. The only sounds were the quite murmuring of the men who were leaving the castle.

After knowing Elsa for quite some time, I've learned that she relaxes best whenever it is silent or when she's alone.

I was betting on the latter, so I decided to leave her to have some alone time. As I was making my way towards the door, I felt her ice cold hand grab my wrist.

"Follow me to my study." She commanded. I turned to her and watched as she stood up, her hands held in front of her and her platinum blonde braid laying in front of her left shoulder.

I stepped behind her and followed her towards her private study. She rarely ever lets me in, other than when she needs someone to vent to.

I heard yet another sigh leave past her lips as she gently opened the door. She let me in before locking it shut behind us.

She must have a lot to say to me this time.

"Why do they keep bringing more of them?" She asked, more to herself. She then turned to me with an awaiting gaze, and I figured that she wanted my useless input.

50 Shades of Arendelle | Elsa x Fem!Reader One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara