Only Mine | Part 2

Y/N's POV
I stopped in front of her front door before knocking in a rhythmic pattern. A few seconds later, a pair of hurried footsteps led towards the door.

The door swung open, revealing those awaiting pair of icy blue eyes.

"You're finally here. I've been waiting for awhile..." Elsa started and just glared at me. Great, what did I do now?

"You weren't with another girl, were you?" She hissed and stared at me under her lashes.

Hah, does she think I was cheating on her?

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. How funny.

"Of course not, Elsa." My laughing came to an abrupt stop as I smirked at her.

"Good, because you know how much I need you, right?" She growled before pulling me inside by my collar. She gripped my shirt tightly before throwing me onto her couch.

We've been here so many times now.

"Don't worry, I'm just as crazy for you." I whispered before pulling Elsa onto my lap. She hummed before roughly grabbing my face into her cold palms. I love the way she feels.

She pressed her lips against mine, her hands traveling from my cheeks and onto my neck. A moan slipped past my mouth before my hands flew up to grip onto her curved hips.

This feels just like that day during school.

(Flashback to where the first part left off)

"Elsa, what are you-mph!" She pushed next into the tool shed before pressing her lips onto mine. Once she did so, I instantly felt my brain go blank and my palms get sweaty.

She pushed me onto a bench in the corner of the shed. I took a quick glance and realized that there were a bunch of tools and decorations for our school festivals.

"Stop seeing those girls." She husked before attaching her lips to my jaw. My head hung back against the wall as I desperately held onto her shoulders.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I stammered as I felt her teeth sink into my skin. I wanna push her away, but at the same time, I feel like I can't.

"You're mine, Y/N." She stayed before pressing her lips back onto mine. There was a rush of heat that rushed through my nerves, and her lips only worsened it.

"Elsa, what h-has gotten into you?!" I managed to practically yell in her face. She pulled away and simply stared at me as if nothing happened.

"There's no need for you to look at those girls. I'm right here, Y/N. I'm yours, and only yours. Why can't you be the same?" Her eyes intensified, and a chill ran down my spine from her gaze. She was really freaking me out.

"E-Elsa, this isn't you-"

"It's been so hard trying to hide it all from you, but I can't hold it back anymore. I want you... no, I need you." She breathed into my ear between heavy panting. Is she getting turned on?

"I need to breathe your air, I need to feel your skin against mine, I need to know that you're all mine, Y/N." She husked before burying her face into the crook of my neck. My knee twitched and I was so tempted to just run out of here, but I knew that Elsa could easily catch up with me.

"I want you, and you only. Isn't it amazing to know that there is someone who revolves their whole world around you? I could survive anything as long as I have you, so please, be mine." Her voice darkened towards the end as she pulled away and stared deep into my eyes.

I should've known that there was something wrong with Elsa. How could I be so clueless?

I bit my lip nervously as I watched her pupils expand the longer she stared at me. She's beautiful, that's true, but she looks insane right now. She's like an actual maniac...

Without another word being uttered by either of us, she pressed her lips back onto mine, and waited no longer to graze her tongue across my bottom lip. I gripped onto her wrists as I felt her straddle my lap and grind against me.

There was a lump forming in my throat, but I was unable to swallow it down because of how rough Elsa was being on me. I could feel her warm breath ghost across my face, and it only heightened my slight arousal.

I can't let her get to me, though.

I squeezed her wrists as tightly as I could before pushing her face away. Her cheeks were flushed red, and her lipstick was smudged beneath her bottom lip.

"E-Elsa, there's something wrong with you-"

"Y/N, please. Don't say no to me. Give me a chance, and I'll show you that I'm better than all of those girls." Her voice croaked in desperation. Her eyes were wavering, and I could see a layer of tears brimming over her crazed irises.

"Elsa..." I muttered as I stared back into her eyes.

"I-I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try..." I mumbled, and a wide grin immediately spread across her face.

"I knew I could convince you." She whispered before giggling quietly.

Was this a mistake?

(Back to present)

I felt her hips grinding against mine in a progressively quickening pace. My back fell back onto the cushion as she dove her tongue past my lips.

I just can't get enough of her.

Elsa pulled away before leaning her forehead against mine, leaving us to breath heavily in the silence.

She watched my expression, and laughed softly from what she saw.

"I knew it. You need me too, don't you?" I nodded vigorously while trying to catch my breath.

"I do. My eyes will always be on you, and you only."