Can't Escape My CEO | Part 3 (SMUT⚠️)

SMUT WARNING!! Turn back if you want to keep your innocence, but for the rest of y'all, enjoy. Oh also, quick "warning." This is for all you patient people who wanted dominant Elsa 😏

-

Y/N's POV
"Could you come by half an hour early tomorrow?"

That was the last thing that Ms. Arendelle asked of me yesterday during lunch break. Or should I say, Elsa. She also had this exhilarating smirk plastered on those lips that I had kissed earlier that day.

I couldn't even imagine why she would want my presence early in her room tomorrow. Recently though, she's been much more lenient on the other employees, especially since we started dating.

I haven't told a single person about our taboo relationship. Honestly I couldn't care less about what others would think of us, that's how hard I've fallen for her.

Anna, the receptionist as well as Elsa's sister(if u somehow didn't know that lol), has been teasing us quite a lot recently. Elsa just told me that that's how she just is by nature, which makes me quite uneasy around her.

Kristoff told me that he's been getting closer with her and is even planning on asking her out later this week. I always catch him daydreaming and it's always about Anna.

Anyways, I was currently walking towards Elsa's room with her coffee in my hand. From what I was able to steal a glimpse of earlier, she had black, leather skinny jeans on(nosebleed oof) with her usual black blazer.

Every morning I get here, I usually take a short detour to her room to chat with her. I mean, sometimes we get a little touchy, but we barely even kiss thanks to all the employees that enter the building by that time.

I knocked on her door in a rhythmic pattern before hearing her beautifully seductive voice. "Come in."

I bit my lip to stop the smile that was already creeping its way onto my lips.

"Good morning, Elsa." I walked towards her desk and placed her coffee on it. She took her glasses off and placed them on the collar of her shirt. She grinned as she stood up and turned behind me so that I was leaned against her desk.

"I'm glad you could make it." She whispered and once she finished, her smell hit me like a bullet. I always lost all control once her amazing scent would draw me in.

I nodded with a nervous smile. Her hands raised up from her sides as she began to trail her cold fingertips over my skirt. Somehow, I was still able to feel her touch, but I wasn't complaining.

My hands instinctively flew up to her shoulders as I gripped onto them tightly. A scoff escaped the blonde's lips as she watched me with burning desire in her icy blues.

Also, did I mention that we never did... you know, the deed?

She would always tease me, but we never had the chance nor the time to do so.

But why was I suddenly getting the feeling that today was the day?

She leaned in towards my neck until I felt her breath ghost over my skin. My arms wrapped around her neck before I pushed her closer to my body.

"Do you want this, Miss Y/N?" She husked teasingly before planting a long kiss on my neck. My head hung back as a long, low moan was drawn out from my throat.

"Y-Yes please, Elsa." I murmured and it felt like just from her touch that I had already lost both my voice and restraint.

I felt her lips lift into a smirk before she grabbed onto the bottoms of my thighs. I was quite surprised at first, but I quickly understood what she wanted. I hopped on on top of the desk before feeling her hands roam across my thighs.