Only Mine

A/N: So as most of you guys may know, apart from this oneshot book, I have a story called Thawed. And recently, it just hit 50k reads. There really isn't much for me to say, except thank you. Thank you to everyone single person who has ever given Thawed a chance. Thank you to everyone who has given me a chance to write and show passion in my works. Thank you everyone. Having this chance to be passionate about my writings means so much to me, so thank you. Also, I will be posting another authors note on this oneshot book, so stay tuned and I hope you all enjoy this chapter. ❤️

-

Note:
Yandere!ChildhoodFriend!Elsa x Fem!Reader

-

Y/N's POV
Elsa and I are best friends, and we're currently in our senior year of high school. I've grown up with her, and lately, I've started to notice something weird in her behavior.

Whenever I would start up small chat with anyone, especially girls, I could steal a glance at the blonde. She would always be glaring at them with her teeth tightly gritted together.

Oh, I almost forgot.

I came out to Elsa during my first year of high school.

She seemed really shocked, but happy and grateful that I told her. She's always been super supportive, but whenever I would actually approach a girl, her bright grin would fall and her eyes would have this burning fire in them.

I never really understood why, but I just guessed that she was trying to save me some heartbreak from all the players at our school.

Along with that, she's been getting really clinging lately. Whenever we were in our dorm, she would sit incredibly close to me until her hair was literally covering my entire face. I never complained, mostly because she smells really good.

She would also hook my arm over her and snuggle really close to my chest. I just thought that maybe she wanted to bond with me closer, even though we knew everything about each other.

Actually, when I think about it more, I feel that she's been hiding a lot from me recently.

And whenever I would be brushing my teeth, I could see Elsa in the corner of my eye, peeking through the door while mumbling things to herself.

I would playfully push her away, but she would never laugh or giggle back. Instead, her creepy grin would widen and she would place a quick kiss to my cheek before slowly walking back into her room.

Yeah, weird right?

But nonetheless, Elsa has always been my closest friend and we've always had each other's back. Whenever I would come back back to our dorm with the smallest tears in my eyes, she would pull me close and comfort me.

She was the greatest friend that I could ever ask for.

But something weird was happening to me too.

Although her behavior certainly alarmed me, her teasing kisses and embraces made my heart flutter.

I've contemplated on if I had a crush on her, but I was never able to confidently place my finger on an answer.

Elsa's sweet, kind, stunningly gorgeous, caring, confident, and a complete badass. I've been by her side long enough to understand each inch of her personality.

But now, she's been... a bit creepy.

I was talking to yet another group of girls from the student council. They asked me a survey of questions, which quickly turned into an unnecessary conversation.