Animal's Instinct(SMUT⚠️)

(quick note: I got a lot of inspiration from a Citrus fanfic I read, so if ur a fan of Citrus, u may recognize this prompt. Anyways, enjoy ❤️)
-
Y/N's POV
"We're here!" I announced and shut the engine off. I looked in the mirror and I could see Anna jolt awake.

Elsa took off her seatbelt, grabbed a few bags, and made her way into the woods.

"Hurry, Elsa's gonna leave us behind." I said and grabbed my bag. Anna and Kristoff nodded before grabbing their things and stumbling out of the car. Were they seriously napping the entire time?

"Jeez, she walks so fast." Anna whispered as she and Kris followed close behind me. The sun was still high, but I could tell that it would start setting soon. We would need to set up camp quickly.

All the trees looked the exact same though, so that posed to be a problem. I could barely see anything through them.

But then I saw a streak of platinum blonde hair, and quickly walked over to her.

"Elsa?" I called. I heard a rustling before I looked around a tree and found her standing in the middle of an empty area.

"Should we set camp here?" She asked and observed the area. The dirt was pretty dry; perfect for the campfire.

"Sure." As soon as I responded, Anna and Kristoff finally found their way to us. Weren't they supposed to be right behind me that whole time....?

"I'm so ready to pass out." Anna slurred and leaned her head on Kristoff's shoulder. They're such a cute couple.

"Kristoff, could you set up the tents for us? I'll go out to find some firewood, and Y/N, could you please start the preparations for dinner?" Elsa turned around and looked at me through her lashes. She's so gorgeous that I immediately complied.

"Sure thing, snowflake." I teased. She scoffed before tying her hair into a ponytail and stepping further out into the woods.

I turned around, and sure enough, Anna was already asleep on a wooden log. She sure is a heavy sleeper.

"You need help with those, Kris?" I asked and watched as he struggled to find which way the tent is supposed to go. There were only two of them, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

"Oh, no, it's okay." He chuckled nervously, accompanied by a loud clanging of metal. Seems like he'll be there for awhile. I nodded before grabbing Elsa's bag and taking all of the food out.

"I guess we'll be having sandwiches tonight." I yelled to Kristoff. He hummed which was followed by yet another clanging of metal. How could Anna possibly sleep through all that sound?

-

The sun was starting to set. I could see the thin line between the sky and ground, and the orange hues were illuminating the dirt.

At least an hour has passed, and Elsa still hadn't returned.

Like the worrisome girlfriend that I am, I was itching to just run in and find her. What if she's lost? What if she ran into a bear or something? Or what if she passed out from the heat-

"Y/N? You okay?" Kristoff tapped my shoulder. I realized that I had been spacing out into the trees behind the completed tents.

"Uh, I'm gonna look for Elsa really quick. I'll be back soon." I excused myself as I started to step in the direction that Elsa had gone in.

My pulse was off the charts, and I was sweating significantly more than I had an hour ago.

I need to keep my calm. If I don't, then I won't be able to remember which direction I came from. Calm down, Y/N....