Can't Escape My CEO | Part 2

Y/N's POV
I had been working at Arendelle Inc. for a few weeks now. Kristoff and I had been getting along really well. Anna would greet me with a welcoming grin everyday. You would think that everything was going well, but it wasn't.

Ms. Arendelle and I had barely interacted since that very strange day. She would only call me in to do extra work for her, which I gladly accepted. But she only seemed to get colder and colder.

I sighed from the thought of the beautiful CEO hating me. Great, now there's no chance for us. Not like there was any in the first place. And... now I'm feeling depressed.

-

I finished up my work and began packing up to go home. A quiet click sound echoed from my side, and I turned to see Ms. Arendelle locking up her room before walking into the elevator.

I sighed and right as I stood up, I was met with a grinning Kristoff. I took a step back and raised an eyebrow, awaiting his next word.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow?" I hesitantly nodded, knowing that there was something to add to it.

"Great! Anna will be joining us, too." He whispered excitedly with a dumb grin on his face. I only chuckled softly from his excitement. After we got to know each other more, he revealed to me that he had a huge crush on the receptionist, Anna.

"I'm glad." I replied while realizing that my relationship with the CEO wasn't as good as theirs.

He began rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "And... the CEO will be coming with us, too."

My eyes widened from the mentioning of her. "M-Ms. Arendelle?" He gave me a small nod before continuing.

"Anna is her sister, so she invited-."

"Anna is her sister?!" I practically yelled and he covered his mouth with his index finger.

Their personalities are completely different...

"Yeah, so she invited her."

"Does she know that I'm coming?" I frantically said whatever popped up in my head while running my fingers through my hair.

"Yep." I sighed in defeat. Going out with the CEO... I can't even imagine how awkward it will be.

-

I looked down at my phone and back up at the restaurant. Apparently, this was where we are meeting. And this place looks rich. Like really really rich.

It seemed to be a fancy bar and just from the outside, I could see countless amounts of waiters and waitresses. Then I heard a familiar voice call behind me, and I sighed in relief that I was no longer alone.

"Y/N!" Kristoff ran up behind me, waving excitedly. I stifled back a laugh as I waved back. "Someone's excited." I teased and a large grin stayed plastered on his face.

"I am." He whispered excitedly.

We talked for a few minutes, and I almost completely forgot about the others who were coming. That was until I saw a large limousine pull up in front of us.

Kristoff let out a dreamy sigh as Anna gently swung the car door open and stepped out, immediately greeting Kristoff and I. And then, my heart throb finally stepped out behind Anna.(cringe ahah)

Oh. My. God.

The first thing I saw were her flawless, porcelain hands. But then her whole body came into my view. Her hair wasn't in its usual French braid, instead, it was undone and her long, platinum blonde hair was gently flowing from the breeze. She was giving her farewell to the driver as it drove away, leaving her standing behind her much shorter sister. And I got an even better look at her.