Drink Me Until I'm Dry

Note:
Vampire!Elsa x Sailor!Fem!Reader
-
STEAM WARNING! Nothing smutty, but it does get a bit spicy. Enjoy 😏
-

Y/N's POV
Once I returned my fishing rod to the supply cabin, I could hear all of my sailor mates running as if there was a monster coming to kill them.

Well, I don't fully blame them.

Recently, there have been countless amounts of missing townspeople in Arendelle. Some even claimed that vampires have been killing them all off, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Even the King and Queen of Arendelle fell for that myth, and now there is a large ransom reward if someone is able to bring back a vampire, dead or alive.

Although I'd love to get money like that, I couldn't care less. Plus, why would I believe in something as foolish as vampires?

Not only that, but tonight there was going to be a blood moon. Apparently those 'vampires' were going to go for some more prey tonight.

I made my regular, relaxing stroll back to my home in the kingdom. I was exhausted, and my clothes were a mess from all of the fjord water.

I sighed before opening my front door and stepping inside. The sun was already going down, and the blood moon would be appearing any minute now.

I walked through my silent home and put on a change of clothes. I threw my shirt and pants off, leaving me in my undergarments.

While I was putting on some more comfy clothes, I heard a soft rustling, followed by a creak. I stopped moving before quickly sliding on some clothes and grabbing a dagger from my nightstand.

Robber? I asked myself and took careful steps towards the sounds. They were coming from my kitchen.

The sounds were getting louder and clearer. I took a deep breath before jumping from behind the hallway corner.

My eyes widened and I dropped my dagger.

Okay, this is not what I was expecting.

There was a woman crouching in front of my fridge with a mouthful of bread poking out from her cheeks. Her skin was pale and her eyes were a gorgeous, icy tint of blue, with long platinum blonde hair to go along with it.

She was really, really beautiful.

She just stared at me with bewildered eyes. She took the bread out of her mouth, and in one swift motion, she stood up with an apologetic frown on her velvet red lips.

"I-I'm sorry.... I-I.." She looked down at the ground anxiously. I shook my head and brought myself back to my senses.

"May I ask why you're in my house?" I asked carefully and quickly picked my dagger back up. Her eyes widened and she wandered her gaze up until hers met mine.

"Well.." She bit her lip nervously before slowly answering my question.

"...I ran away from home a few days ago and, I.. got really hungry. I-I apologize for breaking into your home." She bowed her head. Her hair flew down with her, and it looked extremely soft.

I sighed before rubbing my temples. How did I end up with a runaway in my house?

"Alright. I'll make dinner for you." Her head snapped back up and her eyes shined with awe. She's really cute.

-

I cooked up a quick omelet for this mysterious woman. She honestly looked like she just ran away. Her skin looked a bit scratched up and her hair was messy.