Her Voice

Note: Siren!Elsa x Sailor!Fem!Reader

-

Y/N's POV
Finally.

I sighed before pushing the doors open and walking into the crowded pub. There were countless amounts of people dancing and drinking, most already dead drunk.

I sat on the bar stool as my favorite barmaid approached me with a smirk.

"Good evening, Y/N. It's nice to see you.

"Nice to see you too."

Her name was Rose. I've known her well after coming here almost every night.

"The usual?" She said with a flirtatious smirk. I nodded with a small smile.

-

After most of the customers were gone or carried out by their sober friends, the pub was empty except me and Rose. We were talking for what felt like hours.

I could feel a small fluttering in my heart each time she smiled, and I knew I couldn't keep it to myself any longer.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow?" I spoke softly to be sure not to rush her. A grin plastered across her face.

"I would love to, Y/N." She leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my cheek, causing my face to flush red.

-

I groggily opened my eyes. The sunlight was peeking through the window. I have an extra shift today.

I groaned before forcing myself out of bed and going back towards the familiar shores of the ocean.

"At least I can see Rose after this." I sighed dreamily before feeling a hand on my shoulder, causing me to jump.

"There isn't too much extra work today, so don't worry Y/N." Kristoff whispered teasingly.

"Hey." He said with a smile as I turned to him.

I just glared at him before walking towards the shore with my fishing rod. "You're so welcoming." He said sarcastically before chuckling to himself.

I walked towards the dock that dipped slightly into the sea. I sat down on the wood with a sigh before throwing my bait into the ocean.

It was complete silence. All I could hear was the soft sound of my bait lapping around the water.

But suddenly, there was this voice.

It sang a simple tune, but it was absolutely mesmerizing. I could feel my body give in to its beauty, and I stood up and dropped my rod.

That voice... it's beautiful.

I felt completely brain dead. I walked off the dock and around it to find a rock that was in the middle of the water.

I tried to stop myself, but my body said otherwise. I took a step after another step towards the rock. My body was slowly being engulfed by the water, but I couldn't feel anything.

I was hypnotized by her voice.

And suddenly from behind the rock, a woman peeked over it and her eyes locked with mine.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

She had beautiful platinum blonde hair that was put into a French braid, which laid perfectly on her shoulder.

Her eyes were a sharp but fascinatingly icy blue that pierced through me. She was also wearing a light blue sea shell bra that fit perfectly with her appearance.