Cuff Me Up(SMUT⚠️)

Note:
Prisoner!Elsa x Newbie!Guard!Fem!Reader
-
SMUT WARNING! BDSM/BONDAGE WARNING! STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING! This chapter gets especially smutty and mature, so please turn back now if you don't want to read it. Also another note, everything in this chapter is consensual, so don't worry. Anyways, enjoy 😏
-

Y/N's POV
"ID card." The man at the front desk grumbled and refused to look at me. I clumsily took out my ID from my pocket and handed it to him.

"Go ahead." He responded without even looking at my card.

"Thank you." I said with a bright smile that went unnoticed. I turned and walked past the security.

Today was my first day on the job. I was now working as a guard in Arendelle Prison(so creative lol). I should be given a tour around the place before my night shift starts.

This prison only had female inmates, but lots of them were already giving me a seductive gaze and alluring smirks. I hope I can get used to this...

-

"The name's Mulan. I'll be showing you around for today." The woman told me with a friendly grin. That was the first one I've seen all day.

"I'm Y/N, and it's nice to meet you!" I exclaimed happily with an extended hand. She laughed before shaking my hand.

"Okay, first off, here is the inmate cafeteria." I followed her into a large open room with lots of tables. There were already some women sitting at tables while giving each other a dirty stare.

"During the day, you'll be assigned to watch over them here." She continued as we stood for a moment to watch all of the prisoners.

Their eyes looked dull and empty. I honestly felt kinda pitiful for these women. They were all really beautiful too. I wonder what they did to end up in a dump like this..

Most of them were sitting together while the others sat in a corner by themselves.

But there was one inmate that caught my eye almost immediately.

She was sitting a few tables away from me, but her icy blue eyes were already trained on mine.

She had long platinum blonde hair that was tied into a French braid. Her eyes felt like they were trying to lure me in, and once she noticed me staring, her velvet red lips curled into a seductive smirk.

She's an interesting one...

"Anyways, next is the cells.." Mulan continued and I immediately tore my eyes off the blonde prisoner.

As we walked out of the room, a few inmates walked past us.

"Ooh, a new guard. She's pretty hot." I heard one of them whisper to the other. My ears were burning up and I squeezed my pants tightly in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about them. You'll get used to it." Mulan murmured and her eyes looked empty. She must be scarred because of them...

All of the prisoners eyes looked so.. dark and indifferent. The only one that stood out to me was that one woman. Her eyes were full of something, and it was quite intriguing how she was able to look so alive in a place that makes people feel like they're dead.

-

The sun was down and the courtyard outside was pitch dark. The halls were empty and there were a few guards everywhere I went. We exchanged hellos before I walked into the cell quarters.

It was surprisingly wider at night for some reason. I could see a few women poking their heads out of the bars with their hands glued to the metal. They just stared at me with a grin.