Chapter 4: The Party (Part-3)

There is nothing more exciting than having a good friend. The company that we can rely on during hardship, an ally that always supports us when we're facing our crisis, and a person who helps us when we're in need. However finding a friend is quite an easy task, but finding a good one is difficult.

***

After Gabriella's poor performance on the battlefield, the rumor about tinkering-fairy as the worst class in the war of three kingdoms online (WOTON), is spreading like a wildfire. It became the trending topic in the WOTON forum website that was initially created by one of the VIP students.

In the beginning, the website could only be accessed exclusively by the VIP students. But somehow it leaked, so the middle class and the parasite could share their information there as well.

That is why some students are more well-informed than others, which allows them to pick their jobs wisely. Knowing classes from other kingdoms is also a mutual benefit for VIPs, so they now decide to open the forum publicly for all St. Martin students.

Unlike Gabriella Lopez, Fanny Chamberlin, who used to be a VIP student, knows about this WOTON secret-online-forum since the first beta launching of the game.

It was her who initiated the topic about the tinkering-fairy in the WOTON community, soon after she faced a horrible experience working with a fairy.

She hopes that by exchanging information about the unpopular job in the game, she can gain more information about other classes in another kingdom as well.

[Fanny Chamberlin: So, I just teamed up with a tinkering-fairy today and that class is so bad]

[Alexander Lewis: who's the idiot that picked that class?]

[Fanny Chamberlin: Gabriella Lopez, a sophomore]

[Rajesh Singh: I agree, fairy's healing is very lame, the amount of recovered HP is really low]

[Karen Anderson: well, I'm lucky, cos my friend Cindy is the best healer in the game, nothing can kill me as long as I'm with her]

[Jeremy Honeycutt: But all the support class can craft something that will be useful in the battlefield]

[Alexander Lewis replies to Jeremy Honeycutt: Beat it, nerd! We don't need your opinion here! Other than a priest, all support heroes in this game are trash!]

Jeremy Honeycutt snorts as he quickly logs out from the forum, 'these people think they know everything, don't they?' the boy then takes off his thick-frame glasses and puts it on the nightstand, 'I'll show you the real potential of the support role!'

He crawls into his sleeping pod and then goes into the online virtual world.

***

Soon after her class is over, Gabriella Lopez quickly logs into the WOTON, unaware of the rumors swirling about her. But before she becomes unconscious, she looks at her status window once again, "I gained 1 level yesterday!" she sequels in delight, while observing her status.

Gabriella Lopez (tinkering-fairy lv-2)

HP

: 12

MP

Con