Chapter 5-7: The Blessing in Disguise (Part-7)

When she realizes that she is lacking in constitution (con), Gabriella decides to invest her extra credit in physical education (PE) classes. By doing so, not only will she improve her con point, but also, she will lose some extra weight to achieve the ideal fairy BMI.

'Killing two birds with one stone...' she smiles at her reflection in the mirror for her brilliant idea, after changing into a swimsuit in the girls' locker room.

From swimsuits to tutu dresses, St. Martin has its own customized uniform on every occasion. No wonder its students spend fortunes to enroll there, except for Gabriella and other students on scholarships, they do not need to spend a dime for their various uniforms.

This is the main reason why the VIPs despise the parasite so much. The common knowledge that almost every parasite knows about it, yes... everyone except Gabriella Lopez. Little does she know that PE class is where most VIP students attend attentively since it is well-known for an easy A.

***

Since she spent quite some time talking to Jeremy, Gabriella shows up in the swimming pool a little bit too late. All eyes aim at her when she walks closer to the crowd of students who are chatting while doing some stretching and warm-up. The lively atmosphere suddenly becomes quiet as the students whisper about Gabriella.

They never knew that Gabriella was joining their class before, which was reasonable since Gabriella just applied this week. So she missed a few sessions already.

Her swimsuit is a one-piece sports suit made from polyester. The design is simple, yet sporty. It is plain black with a splash of white curves on both sides. For normal women, the design will complement the body, unfortunately for Gabriella, her case is quite the opposite, the design magnifies the extra cellulite on her stomach area, which makes her look chubbier than she's supposed to.

Frozen by the stares, Gabriella chooses to hide her face in her messy brown hair. She already feels uncomfortable wearing tight clothing that exposes her chubby figure and knowing that other students are gossiping about her just makes it even worse.

The fact that it is a women-only class doesn't make her more comfortable, because sometimes, women can be meaner than men in case of bullying.

Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok! The sound of the clock clicking is mixed with the evil murmurs and giggling of other female students, which makes Gabriella feel more nervous than she already is.

Once in a while, she takes a glance at the wall clock, which already shows 10.15 AM but Miss Green, the swimming coach, is nowhere to be seen.

'Is she always this late?' she sighs impatiently.

***

Among the VIP students who join the PE class, Karen Anderson cringes to see Gabriella's unflattered appearance in her swimsuit uniform. 'What an eyesore...' She groans and decides to approach Gabriella for the first time.

Once she and her minions are standing close to Gabriella, Karen bends toward the shorter girl so she can speak with her eye to eye. While doing so, she also wants to showcase her C-cup-sized double D breast implant that she just had recently from the same plastic surgeon who did Pamela Anderson in Baywatch. Her assets make her feel better than other women in St. Martin and distinguish her from the other commoners.

"So, are you the fatty fairy that everyone's been talking about?" Karen asks while giving Gabriella a judgmental look. Standing behind her, Cindy and Fanny just giggle to hear the insult.

Gabriella tightens her lips, preventing herself from replying to the mockery; she is well aware that Karen's family is one of the main contributors to St. Martin Academy, "What do you want, Karen?" she responds while keeping her anger at bay.