Chapter 15

Gerards POV

I ran my fingers through Franks hair as he slept beside me, i thought of everything that has happened in the past and how well he understood me and didnt judge what ive done. all my mistakes still plauged me, every misstep id taken and every thing i never said when i should of. ive always done this to myself, thinking of all the moments ive screwed up and reflect in on my future.
Since the beginning of our relationship, I've worried i would do this to him, worried i would destroy him as i did my friends. And the thought of losing him gives me anxiety, i couldn't live without him, i would rather put a gun to my head and blow my brains across the ceiling than see a dull world without a bubbly Frank to keep me alive, i would have nothing to live for, nothing to see in this world.
Frank woke up, yawning like a cat and snuggling into my side. He kissed me lightly and gave me eskimo kisses like the absolute nerd he is.
"Gerard, i know we are going to be happy, forever darling."
I smiled at this and kissed him.
"Forever Frank."
A/N I think this is over guys.... I dont know what to say, this was my baby, i loved this story. And sorry for not updating in like months, the parental figures took my electronics away and technically im still grounded so shhh. Anyway, i give all my love to everyone that has threatened to do something to me if i didnt update, so heres your update, i might do an epilogue so look for that. Ill see you in my other stories!
*blows a kiss before i go* goodbye my potatoes <3