Chapter 14

A/N i feel like i should stop making promises CUZ I CAN NEVER KEEP THEM. Im so sorry, i haven't been on wattpad in AGES so I'm back. Are you guys ready for another (hopefully) kick-ass update? Okay, okay, lets goooooo, enjoy <3

Franks POV

Rocking hips, sweat slicked bodies, sweet nothings whispered in each others ears, thats how we spent our night. Something was bothering Gerard, i could feel it, but i let him nip at my neck to escape the pain, i will ask him tomorrow, or today rather, considering how early it is. I had love bites scouring my neck and torso, Gerards hands were glued to my hips, moving our bodies in sinc. I flipped us over so i was on top, being the dominant one. I grinned at him as i played with the elastic waistband of his boxers. He moaned in anticipation as i teased him.

"take me." he whispered feverishly, "frank please!" He was breathless, and i grinned at his eagerness. I slid his boxers down his thighs and grinned up at him. I grapsed at his thighs. He moaned and thrusted upwards. I straddle his waist and loooked down at him, him pleading with his eyes. I flipped him over then, he positioned himself in front of me, "ready?" i ask "ready." he replied breathlessly

~

I wake up to bustling in the kitchen, Gerard was walking around the kitchen, making coffee in just his boxers. He was humming under his breath and sashaying his hips to a beat laying in his own head. I get up off hte couch and shuffle into my boxers. I silently make my way to the kitchen, careful not to make a sound . I walk up behind him and i wrap my arms around his waist, crushing him to me. He jumps a few inches in the air and turns around, starltled. He looks at me a moment before relization dawns on him and he chuckles.

"Good morning." i say, kissing him lightly, "good morning." he replies, my lips pressed against his. I let him go and walk over to the coffee maker. Gerard smacks my ass as i walk away and it takes everything i have to not turn around on make a sacrcastic comment about this morning.

I get a cup from the cuboard and fill the mug. I get the cream and the sugar and make my coffee and i sip cautiously at the burning hot liquid as i lean against the counter. I move to sit down at the table and Gerard follows, sitting across from me. Gerard stares off into space, mindlessly drinking the scalding liquid. I place my mug on the table and entertwin my fingers, setting my hands on the table in a buisness-like manner.

I clear my throat, "Gerard.." i drift off, his eyes are still drifting but he eventually focuses on me. I grasp his hands, "Gerard, you're worrying me, you aren't telling me the whole truth, there is a reason why you are telling me to run," i squeeze his hand, "tell me whats happened that's made you think like this?"

Tears prick his eyes and he stares down at his lap. I stand up and walk over to him and hold him . He burys his face in my chest and cries. I have him stand up and i bring him over to the couch, he collapses on it and i sit beside him. he squirms around a bit so his head is in my lap. I run my fingrs through his hair soothigly.

"Babe, please tell me whats wrong." i say, getting all choked up. Gerard sits up, wiping at his eyes. He begins to talk, but he begins to hyperventilate, so its jumbled words mixed in with hysterical crying. I rub his back and hold him as he cries.

2 minutes later he is still laying on my lap, twirling my hair. I brush his hair out of his eyes, "Please tell me what happened." He sits up, and gulps. "2 years ago," he begins, fresh tears sprining to the corners of his eyes. "I was obsessed with my self distruction, i would drink nonstop, i would get fucked up every night, taking anything any one gave me. I got into drugs, got in with the wrong crowd. And the worst part?" he looks at me with teary eyes, "i dragged my friends down with me." his lower lip quivers but he continues.

"I had 2 friends growing up, Valerie and Alice. They were my best friends, they were the ones i called when i was fucked up and needed a ride, they never told anyone, they kept it a secret." He sniffles, and wipes at his eyes again. He clears his throat and continues.

"One night, i was getting wasted at a bar, i had gotten a fake ID from one of my dealers, I was high and i had had about 14 shots of tequila..." he drifts off, pain and regret written in his features. "My friends...they had called me...they told me..they told me they were coming to pick me up." Tears fall from his eyes. "I yelled at them, i was beligerant, i was a wasted mess Frank. And i said for them to fuck off, for then to leave me alone, that i was fine, that they weren't loyal friends." Gerard starts sobbing at this point, he refuses to let me console him so i just sit by his side as he cries.

"And that...." he continues, taking long pauses between his words, "and that, that was the last thing i said to them. They were hit by a truck trying to rescue me, it, it was my fault they died Frank, its always my fault, i always fuck shit up," he looks at me, puffy red eyes, his cheeks wet. He grabs my hands, and he gives me a wild, crazed look "thats why i want you to run, i want you to leave me, to go far away where you cant get hurt, where i cant do that to you. I have to live with those memories every day Frank, you cant forget something so easily." He was hysterical at this point, begging me to go. To answer his pleads, i kissed him lightly on the mouth. "Im staying with you 'till the end Gerard."

A/N how was that update? good? idk, tell me what you think. I hope you all liked this. @WHOVIAN_4ever and @just_killjoy you guys are awesome, thanks for being the friends. I dont know if i can dedicate one chapter to two people, so if not, i will dedicate the next update to one of you. You guys are awesome for sticking with me, im working on the update for my other fic, so go check that out. um...ya, i think thats it? I havent been on wattpad recently because ive been falling behind, so i hope to update regualrly. oh! you guys should all go follow my instagram! if you dont already, its the.sharpest.life , i tend to follow back so ya

*blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3