Chapter 10

A/N weeeee! An update *spins in circle in feathers like Haley Williams in 'ain't it fun'* iv been in a Paramore mood lately so ya, might be a few references but eh *shrugs* never know I'm just improvising in this chapter. But i hope u enjoy it, i have no idea whats gonna happen till i write it so lets wait and see!!!! Weeeeeee!

Franks POV

I trudge down the street, my hands shoved in my jeans pockets and my head hung, tears dripping off my face and onto the pavement as i walked.

I felt a breeze cooling my cheeks and ruffling my hair, i bring my head up, looking up at the sky and bursting into tears yet again. Recollecting the memory of Gerard walking hand and hand with me down the street laughing, cracking jokes and cursing at the undying wind.

It seems everywhere i walked brought back a memory of Gerard that brought forth fresh tears, i just couldn't escape. well at least while i was sober.

At this revelation, i bring my hands up to my eyes and dry my tears, i wont cry over his lies, the ones he fed me that talked of love that didn't exist.

I turn on my heel and walk in the direction of my house, knowing my dads liquor cabinet would be well stocked, with things that supplied me with temporary amnesia, something i needed right now.

~

I reached my house and went over to the liquor cabinet and gazed at its contents, i eyed a bottle of vodka, i hesitantly wrapped my fingers around the neck of the bottle and took it off its shelf. I took the glass bottle up to my room sitting on my bed. I undid the cap and brought the bottle to my lips and tipped the bottle upwards, allowing the contents of the bottle to slip into my mouth and burn its way down my throat.

It burned but i didn't care, this gave me the escape that i needed. Within drinking only 1/4 of the half full bottle i felt by brain go fuzzy, and the alcohol kicked in. Blissfully relieving me of things i wanted, no, needed, to forget. I didn't need to forget what Gerard had done to me. I needed to forget about Gerard himself.

Gerard POV

I lay curled in on myself on the bathroom floor, staining the floor with my blood. My breathing came out ragged, i didn't cut deep enough to die, no, just to feel it, just deep enough to remember.

Iv long passed my crying limit. 'Goddammit Gerard your such a screw up, who needs you anyway.' My internal voice screamed at me. why cant i be lucky enough to meet a tragic end like my friends that people have long since forgotten, the ones i will never forget because i was the reason they died.

If i was there on time, if i had made it, and not have slept in, they would be standing next to me today. Of course, those were my only friends, and since there deaths, i couldn't make anymore. Frank was the only exception, "the only exception" i say aloud. I cant let my only exception go. I ignore my little pity party and shakily stand. I needed to find Frankie, before he dies too, before he succumbs to the darkness that takes away the light behind everyones eyes once death greets them, inviting them to join him. Simply because death wants them. Because what death covets, death gets.

A/N well...idk what to say....i did not intend any of this to happen. comment the references u spotted this is just littered with them.

Meh...idk what to feel about this chapter. was it bad? Idk man.

I wonder who gees friends were....cuz i don't even know....iv been wondering is this where i will be years from now...writing fanfiction? Probably...ah well *shrug*

So i got this idea from penceypr3p with dedication-song thing so ya first person to guess the artist and song gets to be gees old friend #1 that died. And next chapter the 1st one to guess will be friend #2. U guys will have a whole chapter-flashback thingy written about "you" (your characters) so ya (i apologize in advance if some of the lyrics are a little off i did write this at 2 AM) without further adieu the dedication:

"I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child i'd hide.

And pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by."

Okay ya, really easy one, just comment the artist and the song and u can be friend #1......now i feel like a game show host "and a NEW CAR!" *shudders and thinks to self* 'never again Courtney, never again will you think of that'

Anyway hope you enjoyed *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3