Chapter 2

Franks POV

It annoyed me endlessly every day, when will i see him next? Yes, the him with the shoulder length black hair and eyeliner. Yes, this him would be Gerard. He was different then the others in school, he didnt care what people though of him, he didnt give a shit, at least that was my impression, and that not caring, that takes balls.

I don't know why i look forward to possibly bumping into him in the hall each day, i'v never felt this connection with someone before. The way he looked, scared and helpless when Ben held him in a death grip, compelled me to protect him. I felt this urge to hold him and make sure he stays safe and to squeeze his hand in reassurance.

With only last period English to look forward to, my only shared class with Gerard, i just decided to space until then so i slipped on my earbuds and lost myself in my music.

The day dragged, each class spent listening to bands, and looking blankly at the board while the teacher gestured to some random shit she wrote on it.

Once math ended and i went to my locker to get my books for english i was ecstatic, i could finally talk to Gerard. As i walked down the hallway to english, i got stares and sneers and heard hushed whispers of "he's such a fag" or "gay emo scum" But i just smirked and kept on walking, too excited to care.

I more or less skipped into English, i sat in the far back to the right hoping Gerard will come in, notice me and sit to my left, like he does every day But once the late bell rang and the teacher closed and locked the door, i couldn't help but feel disappointed. After about 20 minutes of expectantly watching the door, i gave up and put my earbuds in and tried to hide my surprising disappointment.

Gerards POV

I banged my fists against the cold metal. I'v been in here for hours, i was so looking forward to English, i wanted to talk to Frank, i wanted to drown my shitty day in his voice. I wanted to sketch him and lose myself in his eyes. But instead the Jocks shoved me in my locker because my "little friend" had the nerve to stand up for "emo scum like me."

i banged my forehead on the locker door in defeat "shit" i say. The dismissal bell rang and i banged on my locker hopefully. Maybe someone will care enough to let me out, probobly not though.

I hear the squeeking of converse next to my locker, and i bang some more and screech out "help me" through the locker door i hear a voice say "Gerard?"

"Frank?!?! Ya its me help me out of here! The jocks put me in here 4th period, please let me out.' I say, defeat in my voice.

"Of course Gee." i smile at my nick name "whats your combo?"

"Shit" i say "um, try 36, 23, 9." i hear him spin the dial and take the lock off. I come tumbling out landing on top of frank, his arms wrap around me in an attempt to keep me from hitting the floor and our lips accidentally collide. My eyes widen in shock and hidden delight and i peel myself off of Frank.

i stand up and run my hands through my black hair, "s-sorry" i manage to stutter as i feel my cheeks heat up in a blush. He smirks, i love his sideways smirk, "it's all good." He says, a huge grin playing on his lips.

"We should...." "ya" he says "lets get going." i giggle and i walk side by side with Frank.

A/N hope you enjoyed! comment and favorite *blows a kiss before you go* bye my potatos<3