Chapter 3

A/N i apologize in advance for possible cheesiness
*******************************
~~a few weeks later~~

Gerards POV

"Do you..ahhh...wanna.. you know..go do something?" i manage to say as we left the school building. Franks eyes light up in excitement "yes," he says exitedly "there is nothing i'd rather do." he says a grin stretching across his face.

I grabbed his wrist, glad for the excuse to touch him, "come on." i laugh, and pull him towards the woods

Franks POV

Gerard tugs my hand guiding me to a wooded part of town. He leads me through a forest, the trees creating a canopy of green above us. i stare at our clasped hands and smirk. We reach a clearing, violets dot the hills with splashes of purple against the thick green grass.

"I used to come here as a kid" Gerard whispered "when things got bad at home, this was my escape."

I silently nodded and realizing we were still holding hands, i squeezed his reassuringly. He turned his head to look at me and i gave him a sad smile. He looks at me, a mixture of sadness and wanting in his eyes. He leans forward and puts his hand behind my neck and pulls me to his lips.

When our lips collide a feeling of realization and passion washes over me and it feels as if i weight was lifted off my shoulders. The realization that i wanted this swept over me, and i complied to the moving of his lips. But our kiss abruptly ended as i pushed him away.

Hurt was clouded in his eyes, he looked on the verge of tears. He put his head between his knees in an effort to comfort himself. I rubbed his back reassuringly. He looked up, he looked like a five year old, his eyes were puffy and red, and his lip was quivering, making him look sadly adorable.

"Frank i-im sorry, i don't know what came over me i-." he stuttered but i shushed him by pressing his lips to mine, After realizing what i did, Gerard closed his eyes and depened the kiss i put my hand to his cheek and knotted my fingers in his hair in an effort to push him impossibly closer.

That kiss was all it took to convince me that this was where i was supposed to be, and this, this was our little love.

Gerards POV

I dragged him through the woods grasping his hand, ecstatic to share my place with him. My eyes were bright with entusiasm as i reached the clearing. Frank admired the veiw as we walked. We found a spot and lay in the grass side by side still holding hands.

"I used to come here as a kid" i whispered "when things got bad at home, this was my escape." I surprised even myself at this confession no one knew that. Frank squeezed my hand at an attempt of reassurance. I turn to face him. He gave me a sad, knowing smile. I stared into his hazel eyes, the mixture of color was beautiful and i simply lost my self in his eyes.

I leaned forward slowly and put my hand behind his neck and pulled him toward me so his lips met mine. This felt so right, he complied to my kiss, deepening it, when suddely he put his hand to my chest and gently pushed me away.

I sat staring at him, i was hurt, i knew i was about to cry so i hid my face between my knees as Frank rubbed my back, i looked up at him . "Frank i-im sorry, i don't know what came over me i-." i manage to stutter before he cuts off my apology by hastily pressing his lips to mine roughly.

I kissed him back greedily. Frank knotting his fingers in my tangled black hair and gently placed his fingers on my cheek. I break the kiss to get oxegen. I giggle and collaspse to the ground next to Frank. He joins in and laughs with me and we just sit there staring into each others eyes, all the while Frank caressed my cheek.

i blissfully smile at him and he smiles back. but his face falls. "What?" i asked curiously. Frank covers his face with his hands, sits up and shakes his head. He sits holding his knees to his chest staring off into the distance. " i don't know what to feel Gerard, i mean im confused, i want to love you, but at the same time i want to stay away from you, and protect you from my world of hurt and pain, ill only drag you under."

i Shake my head "Frank" i say " you cant hurt me more than i'm hurting already." At that i lift up my sleeves to show the crisscrossing lines tracing up my forearm. Franks eyes widen and he looks into my eyes, his face a mask of concern. He opens and closes his mouth for a bit, thinking of the right thing to say.

"Forget it." i exclaim, hurt, i pull down my jacket sleeves and cross my arms over my chest. Frank leans over and untangles my arms and holds my arms in his hands. he pulls up the sleeves of my jacket and kisses my scars. He stares into my eyes the entire time and i start to cry, noone besides Mikey has cared this much.

After Frank puts my sleeves back down in enfolds me in his arms. He lays my head on his chest and puts his chin on my head.

'Gerard," he says " i know what it feels like to want to die, to leave this hell, but there's no pride in dying like this." he says sadly. I look up into his eyes and nod, and i snuggle deeper into his chest so i can hold back my tears.

A/N hope you enjoyed! comment and favorite! *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatos <3