Chapter 11

A/N yeeeeee an update ( more like a prewritten chapter) so updates will start slowing down with me starting high school and shit I'm sowwy!!! Anyway hope you enjoy<3

9/13/14 faaakk i have been a really crappy person for not updating for like a month agghh I'm sorry iv been preoccupied cuz i moved and i started high school and I'm sowwy! Please don't kill me

Gerard POV

I walked toward Franks house, i say walked, more like ran. Tears threatened at my eyes as i made my way to his house. I couldn't cry, i had no right to cry. I didn't make MYSELF sad. I didn't tell MYSELF to get lost. No, i hurt Frank, i cant be forgiven and i wouldn't be surprised if Frank would never talk to me.

But i will make amends, however, i wont expect us ever again. No, a low life, insect, ugly piece of shit like me didn't deserve loving, caring Frank Iero, The one who kissed my scars and made me feel better when i revealed that part of myself.

I rounded the corner on Franks block. I walked up to his house and bounded up his porch steps, hesitantly knocking on the red wood door. 2 minutes passed and no response. I knocked again, after trying for 5 minutes, i just gave up and let myself inside, stepping over the threshold.

I cautiously looked around the room, trying to locate Frank. "frank?" i said, i heard a shuffle above me, followed by a whimper and something smashing.

I bolted up the steps that led to the second floor. I walked cautiously down the hallway and stopped at Franks door. I laid my palm on the door, and applied pressure, allowing the door to swing open, the hinges ominously creaking.

The door swings open to reveal a highly intoxicated frank, a broken bottle shattered to bits against the floor beneath where he sat. Tears tracked lines down his face and his hand was cut and bleeding, likely from smashing the bottle against the floor.

I felt involuntary tears spring to my eyes as i viewed the scene before me. I don't wanna see my beautiful Frank like this. I go over to him and crouch to the ground so im at eye level with him. At this point i want to lose it. Why am i such a dick? I hurt the one i love! i gnaw on my lip, hoping the pain will stop my tear ducts from being assholes but the tears didn't let up. I found myself breaking down and i burst into tears in front of Frank. i lay in the pool of liquor that puddled underneath my shoes, not caring if my clothes became wet.

"Im sorry baby, I'm so sorry." i whisper, sobs rack my body as my cheek presses against sharp shards of glass. I feel a hand on my back and i cringe away from the touch. why is he feeling sympathy for me? I hurt him, i should be treated like dirt.

I scramble back into the far corner opposite Frank, and i am all too aware of the look of hurt etched on his face.

A/N eh rlly short chapter a filler really i don't rlly like it not one of my bests but eh whatever. So please don't cannibalize me because updates will slow I'm not very good at schedules and time management ya know. Okay so here is the song quote as promised the 1st person to guess it becomes friend number 2 and ya theres a whole spiel in the previous chapter but I'm too lazy to copy and paste so ya here we go:

You're not a hero, your a liar

You're not a savior, your a vampire

Sucking the life out of all the friends you've ever known.

You're just a train wreck, not a winner

Up in your soapbox, preaching down to the sinners

The saints without a cause

Were not listening

Were not listening

Aight there you go guess away.. this song is fab just saying all of you should know this song cuz its the shit.

So ya hope u enjoyed this short shitty chapter u guys prob don't even care..u guys prob hate this and are like "Courtney u Emo blabber mouth shut your suck hole" okay okay I'm done *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3