Chapter 5

A/N So i havent updated in a while and im sorry! i had some bad writers block. but please dont hate me!!

I love you all<3 and enjoy:)

Gerards POV

My dad stands at the top of the steps, drunkenly shooting at Frank and missing, hopefully he will keep missing. I speak too soon when i hear a body collaspse on the floor. I claw my way from out behind my dad where he was subduing me. I see a bloodied Frank lying on the ground surrounded in a small puddle of his blood that was rapidly growing.

My first thought was to run to Frank and make sure he was okay, but im stopped short by my dad smiling in satisfaction down at Frank and i snap. I throw myself at my dad, clawing at him, attempting to get him to drop the gun. It didn't work, instead he swings my body from his back to infront of him and i fall to the floor in front of his feet and i stare up at him in anger. He holds the gun in front of him and pulls the trigger, the bullet hits my upper thigh. I wince in pain but i refuse to let myself be stopped by it.

My dad walks away, pleased with himself. I drag myself down the steps in an attempt to get to Frank. My leg refuses to cooperate  with the rest of my body, so it just lifelessly drags behind me. I finally reach Frank. I crawl to him and pick up his head and set it gingerly in my lap, tears are streaming down my face. I lean down and whisper into Franks ear, "you'll be okay," i say, holding back a flood of tears, and failing, the tears come anyway, hot and salty down my cheeks. "i promise." at the word promise my voice quivers, breaks and i begin tenderly stroking his face. Frank reach his hand up and gently caresses my cheek and he whispers a breathless "i love you." before he loses consiousness.

I sit there, dazed for a moment until i snap into action. I set Franks head down on the floor gently, and drag myself over to where my cell phone lay on the couch. I hurridly call 911 and wait to be connected to the operator. "911 what is your eme-" i cut her of "Yes hello, my boyfriend, he was shot in the shoulder.." I cry as i listen to the instructions the operator gives me. I give her my address and tell her to come quickly before i shut my phone and quickly drag myslef back to where Frank lay.

I hold him in my arms, burying my face into his shirt. The paramedics arrive and i feel Frank being taken out of my arms. I let out a cry, they were trying to take Frankie, i refuse to let him go alone. "Im coming with you, i dont trust you assholes with my Frankie." i say as i smooth his hair and brush it out of his face. The paramedic nods curtly and gestures for me to step inside the ambulance. I shake my head and gesture to my leg, he helps me up into the abulance and i limp over so I sit next to Frankies head and i hold his hand, rubbing circles into his smooth skin as we drive at break neck speed to the hospital.

We reach the hospital in 5 minutes and they quickley unload Frank from the back of the ambulance. I stumble and limp after them as the rush my Frankie in through the front doors. But im stopped by the receptionest. She points out that i am bleeding and i shrug it off nothing matters right now. "Where are they taking him?" i ask her, as calm as i can manage. "Now sir if you would please sit down and we will have a doc-" I cut her off, i didnt care about myself right now "I am fine! but i swear to god IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK FRANKIE IS I WILL FUCKING MAKE YOU REGRET IT.' i scream at her.

Everyone looks over at me and i begin to cry in frustration. She gets up from behind her desk cautiosly. 'Alright sir, its okay," She says soothingly. She glances over at someone and gestures, i was too upset to look. Soon after, i felt hands grasp my shoulders and i glance up to see two orderlys standing over me, and before i can lash out at them for preventing me from seeing frank i feel somethimg prick my arm. Oh FUCK NO! They did not just use a needle on me! i will fuck these people up! i scream to myself i begin to claw at them, kicking and cussing. After awaile i begin to drift off, still lucidly fighting back until i lose conciousness and fall limp.

~~Time lapse, 1 day later~~

I wake up and groggily look around the stark white room. To my left was a curtain divider that was sloppily pulled closed. I glanced through the slit in between the curtain and the wall and see a motionless Frank lying on the bed, hooked up to various beeping machines. Frank!" i let out hoarsly, what i intended to be somewhat of a shout turned into a whisper. I clear my throat repeatedly and try again. "Frankie!" i yell, a little louder this time. I continue to call his name until i see him stir, and his eyes flutter open to reveal his beautiful hazel eyes.

His eyes knit in curiousity and i smile at his confused look. "Hi baby.' i say shyly. "Gerard!' He says excitedly, and he attempts to get up. " no baby, dont do that sit back down.' he nods and lays back down on the pillow in defeat. i sit up on the bed and go to walk over to him when i notice my leg bandaged up, and the IV in my arm,  i look at it in disgust and begin claw at it in irritation.

I glance over at the remote that calls the nurse and press it repeatedly. A nusrse walks in and stares at me, irritation in her face. "Get this the fuck out of my arm!" i say to her, i hear Frank giggle at my command as she walks briskly over, and hesitantly hovers her hand over the IV i nod, irritated that it is still in my skin. She removes the IV, and lets the tube dagle by my bedside and then asks if i need anything else, i ask her to bring the wheel chair to my bedside. She agrees and places it by the side of the bed i thank her and she leaves.

I position the wheel chair so i am able to slip myself inside it and i wheel myself over to Franks bedside. I hold his hand and bring his fingers to my mouth and i kiss his tattoos. he giggles and i smile at him. He looks at me lovingly, and i lean forward in my chair so i can bring his lips to mine, careful not to hurt his shoulder. He kisses me back gingerly, he places his hand on my cheek, and pulls my lips closer. I break the kiss only to get up and hobble over to lay beside him in the bed."We are so straight." I say sarcasically. He laughs and rolls his eyes at me.

 I position myself next to him comfortably and he winces in pain, i look at him with concern. "Are you okay baby? i say, rubbing my thumb against his cheek. He smiles and looks at me "i've never been better." and at that he pulls my head down to meet his lips and he kisses me passionatley. We stay like that for hours, wrapped in each others arms, enjoying each others company until we fall asleep.

 A/N Comment and hit that star :) hope you liked it!! i hope to update soon:) *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes <3