Chapter 4

Sorry i havent updated in a while iv been busy enjoy:)
-----------------------------------------
~~5 days later~~

Franks POV

Despite what happened that day in the field, nothing has happened between me and Gerard at school besides the exchange of awkward glances and recognition in the hallways. He knew i was scared to be that open to everyone. He respected that, so when we got home, i was quick to push him against the wall and kiss him passionately. Nothing else happened, he wasn't ready, and frankly, neither was I. So we spent our time enjoying each others company and kissing each other, not that anyone really cares.

We made sure that i left before Gerard's dad got home, Gerard was scared that he would do something to me and never be able to see me again. So, every night at 6:30 i mumble my goodbyes into Gerard's lips and slip out the back door, only to return hours later by climbing into Gerard's window and holding him in my arms until i woke up early the next morning and slipped out his window once again to get ready for school.

Tonight was no different, i kissed Gerard goodbye and left, then at 10:00 i slipped back into Gerard's 2nd story window by climbing up the adjacent tree. I lay there, Gerard encircled in my arms, whispering sweet melodies into his ear, when Gerard's door bursts open and hits the wall beside it.
Gerard's dad stands there and stares and we stare back at him in horror.

"Gerard! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" he bellows. Gerard pulls me closer. Gerard's dad looks at me with pure anger in his eyes. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SON, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FAGGOT!" he screams at me and i begin to whimper, squeezing Gerard tighter. Gerard starts gently, "Dad, i can expl-" his dad cuts him off by storming out of the doorway. We sit up and i whimper and cry into Gerard's shirt as he holds me close.

His dad returns, but this time he's carrying a gun. He points it at me and Gerard hugs me tighter in fear, trying to protect me from his dad. "Now listen here you faggot!!" his dad yells "ill give you ten seconds to get out of my STRAIGHT sons goddamn bed and walk out our fucking door or I WILL BLOW YOUR GODDAMN BRAINS OUT RIGHT FUCKING HERE!!!"

Gerard refuses to let go despite my pulling and scratching. Gerard's dad begin to count "one! two!!" i finally
Pulled myself out of Gerard's grasp and scramble for the door, at this point his dad reaches 6. i scramble down the hallway and am about to reach the bottom step when Gerard's dad bellows "10!" and i hear shots ringing out. one hits the lamp on the table by my leg, and the other hits a figurine by my head. a final shot rings out and i feel pain shoot through my shoulder. i collapse to the ground crying out in pain as the world around me becomes fuzzy. I here Gerard sobbing and screaming at his dad and i here another shot and a body collapsing, i blink my eyes and see Gerard attempting to pull himself off the floor covered in what i assumed was his blood.

He crawls to me and picks up my head and sets it in his lap, tears are streaming down his face. Gerard leans down and whispers into my ear, "you'll be okay," he says in between gasps "i promise." at the word promise his voice breaks and i want to comfort him. i reach my hand up and gently caress his cheek and whisper a quiet "i love you." before the darkness encloses me in one fowl swoop.

*********************
Sorry this was so short, ill write a longer one next time,for now heres a cliff hanger ;) love u all<3
P.S dont forget to comment or i wont update! and hit that star *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3