Chapter 13

A/N IM BAAAAACCCKKKK...miss me? The entire month of November was so stressful...i missed you guys! Long story short i didn't finish the 50k word thing but I'm back! And I'm probably gonna do quite a few updates within this week because ily guys<3 maybe even some celebratory smut? Idk idk anyway hope you enjoy<3

Gee-tard's POV
Getting off the bed was the hardest. But i knew it was all for the best, trying to distance myself from frank could be the best thing i do. I go downstairs into his kitchen and prowl around in the cabinets until i find his liquor cabinet. I remove the contents of the cabinet and place all the bottles by the sink. There were 13 bottles in total, 4 Jack Daniels, 3 Vodka bottles, 5 bottles of tequila and a half empty bottle of cheap wine.
I stare at the bottles with distaste for a minute before i make a move to remove all of their lids. I empty the contents of the bottles into the sink and sigh at the potent liquid dripping down the drain. I think of that night, that night when i wasnt there, when i was sitting at a bar, getting wasted, and my friends were driving in a car to get me. Ill never forget the night i got the call, and i responded with drunken slurs and shouting, trying to cope with the words being spat at me through the phone. I was the reason my friends were dead, if it hadnt been for me, they wouldn't have been in that car, wouldn't have been hit by that truck, and they would still be here today, laughing with me and making immature jokes about some whore from school.

A tear slides down my face and i angrily wipe it away, i didnt have the right to cry for them, im he reason they arent here. My fingers grow white and i realize then that i was gripping the counter too tightly. I push myself off the counter and make a move to clean up the destroyed kitchen, sweeping up the shattered glass and mopping up the liquid that pooled on the floor.

Silent tears fell from my eyes as i cleaned, thinking of all my mistakes and everything i have lost, most recently, Frank. I pick up discarded food wrappers and liquor bottles in the living room and place the bottles in the sink. I glance up the stairs to see Frank standing there, rubbing his eyes like a small child. He groans and stumbles down the remaining steps. I glance at the clock, its nearly 9 AM now, i had plans of leaving before he woke up, so he wouldn't have to deal with me, but obviously that didnt happen as he looked at me with tired eyes. "I have a headache." he whimpered. I walk him into the kitchen and sit him on a bar stool. He rubs his eyes again and i went to the sink and retrieve him some asprin and a glass of cold water. He takes the pills and gulps the water hungrily.

He sits the glass down on the table and rests his forehead on the table and hides his face with his arms. I sigh, maybe i could get away now before i hurt him anymore. I quietly make my way to the door but turn around quickly when i hear a whimper of "stop!" behind me. I look at Frank forlornly, he has tears on his face and he looks like a sad puppy, 'iv done this to him' is all i can think as he opens his arms for a hug. I go over to him and pick him up. He wraps his legs around my torso and clings to my body as i feel tears dripping onto my shoulder. I rub his back and sit on the couch. He stretches out on the couch, and rests his head on my lap. "Im sorry." he mumbles, i shake my head, "you have nothing to apologize for, i pushed you away, like i told you before, i only bring people down, its best to run Frank." I say, brushing his hair from his eyes. He sits up slighly and looks into my eyes. He brushes my hair behind my ear as he searches my face. "I never want to run away Gee, you're thinking about the past again, but youll be okay, because im here." Frank says confidently and i smile through my forming tears.

Frank carresses my cheek and leans in towards me, im tempted to push him away but he pins me to the couch, His breath fans over my face and i stare ar him "are you sure you still want me?" i ask, my voice cracking. His thumb moves over my cheek and he searches my face "i want you in the most unromantic way." he says. He hesitates, but then his lips connect with mine. His lips taste salty but the feeling wasnt alien, it was comforting and i welcome his kiss as i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down on the couch along with me.
A/N
I feel awful for not updating and its such a short chapter D: i apologize, but I'm busy and i figure you guys earn an update, in working on a few new fic ideas and i will hopefully have the next update of "i see you lying next to me" by the end of the week. BTW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.41K READS IT MEANS THE WORLD. Anyway love you all thanks for reading
*blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3