Chapter 8

A/N so i might end this soon, idk but i need some ideas, but anyway yaaaay an updaaatte weeeee! enjoy my potatoes <3

Franks POV

I walk home from school alone, Gerard had stayed home feeling sick. Instead of going to my house i eagerly venture to Gerards. I stop when i reach his house. 4 patrol cars, sirens wailing are parked out side, the door was wide open, two police man walk out, restraining a bucking, protesting Donald Way between them. He spews profanities at them, when he sees me frozen in the driveway, staring at the scene in front of me he bucks more pulling at his hands to try to get free and attack me. I back up extinctivley, but the police men get Donald safely in the car without any casualities.

The police man nodded his head at me and left in his patrol car, housing a cursing donald inside. I bound up the steps to Gerards house.hurridly running into the open door. I look around the spacious kitchen looking for signs of Gerard. I find him moments later, in his room, his wall supporting him. Tears streamed down his face and his eyes were red and puffy. Sobs racked his body, he slowly slid himself down the wall. He sat on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest, still crying.

I rush over to him, "Gee, Gee baby, look at me...Gee please? look at me baby." If he heard me he didnt acknoledge my presence. I take his chin in my hands and bring his eyes up to meet my gaze. His lip is quivering and his black hair is plastered to his face. "aww Gee...' This makes fresh tears spring to his eyes and he attempts to hide behind his knees again. But i only hold his chin more firmly. I bring his eyes up to meet my gaze again, and i look at him. I take my other hand and brush his hair out of his face so i can see him better.

Hidden behind his black locks, splayed across his cheek, was a bright red hand print. My eyes get wide and i looked at the crying Gerard. I take him in my arms in a hug, he crys on my shoulder and i just pat his back reassuringly. When im satisfied hes done crying i look at him. "Gee, you did the right thing... " i look at him, scrutinizing his face "its okay you hear me? You're perfectly safe, im here now." And at that i bring his lips to mine softly, brushing a kiss against his chapped lips.

He melts into the kiss and he wraps his arms around my waist. I pull away from him all too quickly. "Listen Gee, he cant ever hurt you again. And if he ever gets out of prison i won't let him step within 500 feet of you, because you mean way too much to me. And when you cry? a little part of my heart breaks, just because you're upset." He looks up at me shocked and i nod in confirmation. Before i know it, the space between me and him was replaced with his lips on mine and he was laying on top of me, pinning me to the ground.

"I love you too much Frankie, don't ever leave me." He says in between his hasty kisses. " I can't make promises Gee, but i will try my hardest to love you, and to never cause you pain." i hesitate before adding "i fuckin' love you Gee, i love you more than you can imagine." He looks at me, "i love you too Frankie." and at that he kisses my lips a final time, each of us savoring the taste of each others lips.

A/N weeeeeee!!!! (insert Ferard chanting here) so beautiful *wipes away tear* this is just a filler, a wicked short update, hopefully the next chapter will be longer when i think up an idea for it.

Comment and favorite because ferard!!!! eeeeeekk *fangirling mode* okay moment over but hope you enjoyed:) *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes <3