Chapter 7

A/N yaaay an update enjoy my little potatoes <3

Gerards POV

I love Frank. This isn't just some petty, high school crush that will eventually end and we will part our ways, no, i am completely, irrevocably, madly in love with Frank Anthony Iero. I thought of this as a trapped him against my wet car placing my palms on either aide of his face leaving handprints on my windows, but i didn't care, i was here and now, inches away from Franks lips.

Frank looked up at me, giving me a passion filled gaze as the sea breeze whipped at our hair and the gulls cawed above us. I leaned down softly bringing my lips to meet his. His arms wrapped around my waist as i deepened the kiss. I removed my hands from the windows and tangled them into Franks hair, pushing him against the damp car.

His fingernails clawed my back looking for a hold as i kissed him passionately, our lips moved in sync and our tongues glided together in a dance.

Frank let his hands roam my back and his hands plunged down to the waistband of my jeans. He broke the kiss and looked at me wickedly. I was panting, my hair sticking to my sweaty face. I smirked at him and released my strong hold on his back fumbling for the door handle behind him. I tugged in the car door handled and Frank dragged me into the backseat of the car hungrily. I lay on top of him letting my eyes roam his perfect body. I swooped down to engage us in a kiss once again. i began to kiss along his collar hone sucking and nipping at his tender skin. He let out a slight moan and i grinned.

I tug on his lip ring causing him to moan again in ecstasy. Suddenly, as Frank begins to haphazardly tug on my jeans i relize how stupid we are, how un-romantic it was to lose your virginity in a car! I pulled away from Frank and he looked at me questionably. "did i do something wrong Gee?" "No nothing's wrong, its just, i thought my first time would be more romantic." I smile sheepishly. He sits up as well, "its alright Gee we can wait," i nod embarrased, i was an idiot i know he wanted to do this.. "Hey gee?" i look at him "i love you." he says looking up at me. I smile at him and kiss him lightly on the forehead " You have no idea how much i love you and how grateful i am to have you." I mumbled into his forehead. I feel his forehead crinkle in a smile. I pull away only to have Frank tackle me in a kiss.

We drove home in comfortable silence, holding hands and stealing glances at each other very so often. We arrive at my house, giggling as we walk hand in hand up the drive. We enter the house quietly, carful not to wake up Mikey or anyone. I place my keys on the island discreetly and tiptoe into the livingroom with Frank. I stop in my tracks when i glance at the couch, i see a shocked mikey stradding someones waist, all i can see of the other person is puffy strands of hair peeking up from behind a pillow. Mikey stutters an apology as i try to surpress my giggles. The person lying under Mikey sits up, shifting as to see our faces, Instead of seeing long hair or anything to signal it was a girl, all i see is a massive fro. I look at Mikey shocked, Mikey was gay!!! How did i not pay attention. I glance over at Frank also attempting to silence his laughs but failing.

Mikey clambers off Fro dude so he can get up. Mieky stands by the couch awkwardly and Fro dude looks at us, a content smirk on his face. Mikey is still uncomprehensably stuttering an apology, Fro dude chuckles and stands grasping Mikeys hands and Mikey smiles sheepishly, blushing. Fro dude extends his other hand towards me, "Hi, Im Ray, and i suppose im Mikeys boyfriend."

A/N i seriously need to stop cock blocking you guys from the frickle frackle but its fun! and ooo Rikey!!! didnt see this comin did ya hehehe...neither did i anyway hope you guys enjoyed- Comment and favorite:) *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatos love ya <3