Regaining his memory?...

Josh's pov
Today is the day that I am regaining my memory. Hopefully. I finally got nessa out of the house but she sent th boys to watch over me ugh. "Hey I am gonna go to the bathroom." I say. "Should I go with you?" Bryce asks. I roll my eyes. "No I will be fine." I glare. I sneak out the backdoor when the boys are distracted. I look to the shed to see where my plan is going to take place. I run over and grab the loose board. I put it on the ledge and hit is as hard as I can. Then everything goes black.
Nessa's Pov
Today was fun but I couldn't stop worrying about Josh. So we decided to end the day short. We go to my house and look towards the couch. All the boys are there..except for Josh! "Where the heck is Josh?!" I yell. All the boys snap their heads to me. "He's in the restroom don't freak out." Bryce says. I roll my eyes and run to to the downstairs restroom. I knock on the door and it slowly opens to the light off and no Josh. I quickly run upstairs and check that restroom and the same thing happens. This cannot be happening! I run downstairs. "He is not in either restroom! What did you guys do! I trusted you to watch him." I groan. I look around the house and when I look out the bedroom window I see him laying by the shed. I run outback and the boys and Avani follow me. "Josh! Josh! Josh!" I yell. He doesn't move. "Boys pick him up! We are taking him to the hospital!" I yell. I run to the car and start it. The boys put Josh in the car and I drive as fast as I can to the hospital. I run in with the boys carrying josh in behind me. "Help he had a concussion not to long ago and we found him passed out in my backyard!" I yell to no one particular. Some doctors and nurses run over and lower him on a bed and push him into a room. They don't allow me in the room and me and Avani and the boys have to wait in the waiting room. I am pacing and I can't stop panicking. A doctor walks out and his face looks solemn. Oh no I don't like that look. "Um Nessa right?" He asks. I nod my head. "Um well we were checking on Josh and it looks like he did it to himself." I look up at him horrified. "Huh?" I ask. Worry laced in my voice. " Well if he fell and hit his head his head would be really damaged but it looks like he hit his head with a board or something." He explains. "W-why would he do that?" I ask. " We don't know exactly but we will find out soon. He should wake up really soon. You can wait in the room if you want. I quickly nod my head and run into the room. I wait next to his chair and grad a hold of his hand. About an hour later he start to stir. He groans and opens his eyes. He looks around the room and his eyes land on me. He smiles. "Nessa..."

_________________________________________i am so sorry for not posting in so long. A lot has been going on and I just want to say thank you for reading. The next chapter will probably be the epilogue and I might make a sequel if you guys want one. Thank you again for reading. 😁