The surprise

*3 weeks later*
I picked up the car and then we took it to an empty parking lot. We got all the sway boys on board. They texted us and said that they were on their way.
Josh's POV
"Ok Josh someone has a surprise for you so we are going to blindfold you and take you there." Jaden said. "Ok...?" I said. They blindfolded me and then we left. We kept driving. The farther we went the happier I became. The car finally stopped and they guided me out of the car. They put me in a specific area. I was smiling so big. I was so excited. "Ok you can take your blindfold off when we say go." Bryce said. "3!...2!...1!....go!" So many people were yelling. I took off the blindfold and my smile instantly dropped. "Surprise!" Chase yelled. I just stood there not knowing what to do.
Chase's POV
I couldn't tell if he liked it or not. He just stood there staring at everybody. "Josh!" Bryce yelled. Josh didn't say anything. "Josh what are you doing?!" Blake yelled. "I-I can't except this gift." He said. Then he started walking back to their car. "Wait Josh!" I yelled. He just kept walking. I caught up to him and turned him around. "You can except the gift I got it for you." I said. He didn't say anything. "Josh it really wasn't that much. Just take it and take this letter too." I said. "Nope you can keep it." He said. "Josh are you really not going to take it?" I asked. "No because I can't take a gift from someone that makes me mad everytime I think of them." He said. I just looked at him upset because I thought this would actually make him forgive me. "Josh don't be like that. He did something really nice for you." Bryce said. "Well you don't know how he made me feel! None of you do!" He yelled. Then he stormed to a store near by.
Josh's POV
I don't know why I acted like that. Yes I miss our friendship but he just makes me so mad to even look at him. I stormed to a close by store and then called Nessa.
*on call*
Josh: Nessa can you pick me up at the dollar store by boba?
Nessa: yeah are you ok
Josh: I'll talk to you when you get here
Nessa: ok I'm on my way.
*off call*
I got off the phone and I could see them looking in my direction but I could tell that they didn't know whether to come over to me or stay. A few minutes later Nessa pulled up. I hopped in her car and I kissed her. I kissed her long because I was just missing her so much and after what I just experienced I missed her even more. "Baby what happened?" She asked after I pulled away. "Wow not even an I love you." I teased. "I love you but I also care about you so what happened?" She asked. "Well Chase tried to apologize but I just wasn't ready to accept it yet. Then everybody started attacking me for not accepting it." I said. "Baby just know that I accept your decision and they will come around. They probably didn't mean to attack you." She said. I nodded and kissed her one more time. Then we drove off.

_________________________________________Sorry another short chapter