Hospital

Josh's POV
I woke up from our little nap thing and Nessa was still asleep. I was debating on waking her up or not because I had to run to the store. I decided to just leave a note. Then I left and I was driving towards the store when all of a sudden a car crashed with mine and everything becomes black.
Nessa's POV
I woke up to my phone going off. I looked beside me and didn't see Josh. I picked up my phone and it was Josh.
*on phone*
Nessa: hey where are you?
?: ma'am are you Josh's girlfriend?
Nessa: uh yes sir who is this?
?: I am officer Green Josh has been in an accident and we are taking him to L.A. hospital.
Nessa: uh ok. I-I will um be right there.
*end of call*
I couldn't even move I was so upset. I knew I couldn't drive so I called Bryce.
*on phone*
Nessa: Bryce J-Josh was in an a-accident ca-can you p-please take me to the hospital?!
Bryce: I am on my way.
*end of call*
I just broke down. I just sat there crying. Then i heard the front door open. "Nessa where are you!" I heard bryce yell. "U-up here!" I tried yelling. He ran upstairs and helped me downstairs into his car. I couldn't even talk. I was shaking and crying. "Hes gonna be ok." Bryce said as he started his car. Then we raced to the hospital. When we got there I ran to the desk. "Uh uh Josh Richards please." I said. "Room 401." She said. I nodded and ran to his room. I walked in and just broke down more. He had all kinds of wires hooked up to him. He looked so hurt. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand. "B-baby can you h-hear me? I love you. Please stay with me. Please I love you. I am here and I am going to stay here." I said. I just sat there looking at him until Bryce walked in. "They said that he is a coma. They uh don't know when he will wake up." He said. I just started crying more. "N-no he has to wake up!" I raised my voice. Bryce ran over and hugged me. I just cried into his chest. "I-I am gonna go call the boys. How about you call his parents." He said. I slowly nodded and he walked out of the room. I took a deep breath and called Olivia.
*on phone*
Nessa: hey uh Liv can I uh talk to your mom?
Olivia: uh sure. (Mom nessa is on the phone!)
J/m: hey Nessa.
Nessa: um Josh uh got into an accident and h-he is in a coma.
J/m: oh my gosh. We will catch a flight as soon as we can. Thanks for telling us.
Nessa: P-please come fast. T-they don't know I-if h-he will wake up anytime soon.
*end of call*
I sat there holding Josh's hand then all the boys walked in. "Oh my gosh he looks awful." Kio said. Then Bryce slapped his arm. They all found a seat and I just kept holding his hand. "Do you think he will wake up soon?" Anthony asked. "He is really strong he will." Jaden said. "Yeah he will be fine." Bryce said. "Do you think he will lose his memory?" Kio asked. I started crying more thinking about that but I don't think the boys noticed. "Let's not think like that." Griffin said. "W-what if he dies?" Bryce asks. I started crying even harder. Then all the boys turned there attention towards me. "He's gonna be ok Nessa." Griffin said. "Y-you don't know that." I said. "Yeah your right but we can have hope." Griffin said. "I-I can't live without him." I broke down crying even more. All the boys walked over and hugged me. Then the doctor walked in. "Ok we checked his organs and everything looks good. We still can't check his head until he is awake. I do have to tell you one thing. If he doesn't wake up in 3 months we will have to you know let him go. We have hope and we are doing everything we can to get him to wake up." She said. I nodded and she walked out.
*4 days later*
Josh has still not woke up. Me and the boys have stayed at the hospital. His parents are supposed to come in 5 days. Something wrong with flights or something. The nurse just walked in and gave him some more medicine. "Maybe we should all head home today just to get showers and everything." Bryce said. I just assumed he was talking to all the boys so I just sat there. "Yeah we should." Anthony said. Then all the boys stood up. "Come on Nessa. You have to get out of the hospital too." Griffin said. "No I don't. I am fine." I said. "Nessa you haven't left the hospital since you got here." Anthony said. "I'm not leaving." I said. "Nessa come on." Bryce said. "No. If he wakes up hes gonna want me to be here. I need to stay here just in case." I said. "Ness y-" "don't call me Ness. Only Josh can." I interrupted. "Ok Nessa. Come on. You will only be gone for like an hour." Jaden said. "Yeah anything can happen in an hour. Just leave I will be fine." I said. They all nodded and left. I just started crying. I just can't live without him. He is my everything. "Josh you are really strong. I know you can wake up. Please. I need you. I can't live without you. I have some good news. Your parents are coming soon. Well in 5 days because of some plane problems but they are coming. The boys just left. Don't worry they are coming back they just wanted to get some showers. Don't worry I am fine. I am not gonna leave you. Um. P-please wake up. I-I need you so much. I love you and remember we are gonna spend the rest of our lives together. Just know that I am not gonna listen to anybody. I am not gonna leave your side." I explained. I was really tired but i can't sleep. I have to be awake for Josh. I looked at his face and he had a tear rolling down his cheek. At least I know he can hear me. I wipe the tear and continue looking at him. I start thinking about all the memories we have. I start crying more.
_________________________________________I am gonna start putting memes as the pictures lol. Hope you enjoy my book and the memes.