end things?

"Nessa. I didn't mean it." I said. She started walking away. "Nessa! Nessa wait!" I yelled as I followed her and tried to stop her. She kept walking. I finally caught up to her and turned her to face me. "Nessa listen to me. I love you with all my heart and I never want to let you go. Yes I said that but I really did not mean it. I am just so upset and mad and my head is spinning in circles. I am so sorry. I love you so much." I said. She had tears running down her face and so did I. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but then I started kissing back. "That is true love right there." Bryce said which caused me to smiled into the kiss. Then we both pulled away and smiled at each other. "I love you Josh." She said. "I love you Nessa." I said. Then we walked back into the house. Everyone looked just shocked. Bryce was just smiling and Will was smiling. I guess no one knew what to say because they didn't say anything. We walked past everybody and no one said anything.
*skip rest of trip. Back at Josh's house*
We just got back yesterday and Nessa stayed at my house for the night. We woke up and ate breakfast then I drove her to her apartment so she could unpack her stuff. She unpacked and then we just hung out on the couch. I guess I really got to Chase with my text because he still hasn't tweeted or texts me and it has been a week since then. We told everybody that we were still keeping it a secret from social media and some people so they just said that they wouldn't tell anybody.
Nessa's POV
Ever since the whole fight about the texts happened I can tell that Josh is still worried about something. I want to ask him about it but I don't really want to upset him and bug him about it. I know I need to ask him. "Baby." I said. "Yes." "Well ok I am just worried. What all happened that one day?" I asked. "Uh what day?" He asked. "Uh the day that we told everybody about us." I said. "I told you. He just texted me and then started tweeting so I got mad. Why?" He asked. "Well is something bothering you then?" I asked. "Ok well I might have went off on him in a text and I don't know if it fixed things or not because he hasn't text me back at all." He said. Why is he worried about him? "Why does that worry you?" I asked. "Uh I just don't want him to think of something worse to tweet because of the text." He said. "Well can I see it?" I asked. "Uh yeah." He said. He gave me his phone and I read the text. It makes me sad that I messed up their friendship but I love Josh and I wouldn't trade him for the world. "I'm sorry baby." I said. "Its ok. Just know that I am happy with the friends that I have and with my very special beautiful grilfriend." He said. I smiled and kissed him. Then we just cuddled up next to each other and continued the movie.
Chase's POV
For the past week I have only left my room to eat. When Josh sent me that text I felt like a horrible person. I am a horrible person. I never told anybody that I liked Nessa but I just said that in the text just to make him mad. Which is horrible I know. I am the one that lost an amazing friend over being a jerk. I also was so selfish that I went for his girl even though I had an amazing girl. I am the one that lied to my supporters just to make me look better. I feel awful. I know it is stupid that I am just now realizing this. Of course I want to say sorry to Josh but I don't want to just text him and I can't go to him because no one would let me because they would be scared that I'm gonna do something or he will. I decided to call Thomas up to my room. "Thomas can you come up here?!" I yelled. "Coming!" He yelled. He came into my room. "T-Thomas I want to do something nice for Josh." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "What?" He asked. "I want to do something nice for Josh." I repeated. "Ok.... what were you thinking?" He asked. "Well ok when we were on tour he talked about this car he wanted. He wanted it all white then he wanted red writing on it. Like saying Josh Richards on the side. He wanted black interior and he wanted all this stuff done to it. I was thinking that I could buy him the car. Then get it customized. Then we can get the sway boys to help us and they can bring him blindfolded to wherever we choose. Then we take off the blindfold off and I will be standing in front of it with a sign that says sorry and then I will write a long letter to him." I explained. "Ok I guess if you want to." He said. I nodded and I started looking for the exact car. I finally found it and we went to the shop. I signed the papers and then took it to West Coast Customs. I told them all the things they needed to do to it. They said that it would take 3 weeks. Now we wait.

_________________________________________
Here is a new update. Hope you like it!