One question

"Too hard aye?" He asked. He grinned. "Let me help you."he said. He picked me up and grabbed some clothes for me then he help me get change and then he got changed. Then he picked me up again and layed me down on the bed. Then we both fell asleep.
Josh's POV
We both woke up and we quickly grabbed our things and went to our old room. Then I got a call from Avani.
*call*
Avani: hey I was wondering if you could tell me what hotel you are at and what room Anthony is in. I wanted to surprise him.
Josh: oh ok. We are at the Vermont hotel in huffle rode. He is in room 8.
Avani: ok thank you.
Josh: no problem.
*end of texts*
Oh no more people to find out about what me and Nessa did. Then I for a text from Bryce.
*texts*
Bryce: Are you guys up from your nap we want to go get some lunch.
Josh: uh we can't go get lunch yet.
Bryce: why?
Josh: can anyone see your phone
Bryce: no
Josh: well Avani is almost here and she wanted to surprise Anthony
Bryce: oh ok.
Josh: just tell them that they have to wait for us
Bryce: ok
*end of texts*
"Nessa Avani is coming." I said. "Oh ok." She said. Then I got a text from Avani saying that she was here. "Come on walk with me to get her." I said. Nessa nodded and we walked to the lobby. "Hey. Thanks for letting me know." Avani said. "No problem. He is going to be so happy." I said. She nodded and we walked to Bryces room because I knew Anthony was in there. "He is in here." I said. I knocked in the door and I heard Bryce tell Anthony to get it. Then when Anthony came to the door Avabi was standing right in front of him. He smiled and then picked her up and spinned her.
Anthony's POV
We talked to everybody for a while and then me and Avani went to my room. I grabbed her stuff and we headed to my room. I opened the door and put her stuff by our bed. "I missed you." She said. "I missed you too." I said. "Ok not to be weird or anything but there has got to be something going on between Josh and Nessa. Did you see how they were acting?" She said. "Uh yeah. Don't tell them that I told you but the last few days they have done it 2 times that we know of." I said. "Wait what! I don't think they should. I think Josh needs to find someone and he is not going to find someone if he is messing with her." She said. I was kind of thrown back by it because Avani normally doesn't put out her opinion. "Well we can't control them." I said. "Well you might not but I will. We need to at least talk to Josh." She said. "Avani I don't think we should get involved." I said. "Anthony we need to be good friends and put him back in check." She said. Then she went to get up but I grabbed her arm. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I told you going to talk to Josh." She said. "Avani no. Just let them do their own thing." I said. "Anthony. So you're saying that you are ok with Josh just wasting his time?" She said. "Well no. Fine we can go talk to him but please don't go to crazy." I said. "I'm just going to talk to him that's all." She said. I nodded and we walked out of the room. We went to Josh and Nessa's room and knocked on the door. "Coming." We hear Josh say. Then he opens the door. "Josh can we talk to you?" Avani asks. "Uh sure." He said. Then we walk back to our room. "Ok I don't normally get involved with this kind of stuff but I think you need to calm down with Nessa." Avani went straight out and said. "You told her?" Josh asked. "Hey don't focus on him focus on me. Josh you can't ok this is not supposed to sound mean but you can't keep wasting your time with her. You deserve to find someone and you are not going to find someone if you are messing with her." Avani said. I just looked away because I did not want to be involved in this conversation. "I-I guess you are right." Josh said. Avani nodded and then Josh left the room.
Josh's POV
Avani did have a point. I do want to have someone that makes me happy. Nessa makes me very happy. I went back to the room and Nessa was just laying on her bed on her phone. "Hey Nessa can we talk?" I asked. "Uh yeah." She said. "I don't want to mess with you if we are not together." I said. "Ok I understand." She said. "Wait no what I mean is that I uh want us to be together." I said. "W-wait what?" She asked in shock. "I want you in my life more than a friend. You make me so happy and breaking up with you was the worst decision I have ever made." I said. "J-Josh.." she paused.

_________________________________________
So sorry for the cliffhanger but I hope you are enjoying my story